1.    #1  
    I had to switch to IE8 so I could post. Is there something going on? I got a blockage from Firefox 4 claiming this site(from Treocentral side) has been compromised or something.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I use Chrome - got the same blockage.
    I use palemoon and no problems here
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    oh damn we got hacked -=X time to change pws..... wats up with all these sites getting hacked all over the place?? so annoying!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
  5.    #5  
    It could be one of the ads served up is malicious but I have ad blocker on in Firefox. Can any of the admin comment? Otherwise I may not be able to visit here until this is fixed. IE barely seems to do much against bad sites unless they are known. I didn't get a warning from IE.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I got the same thing with chrome just now. I was gonna make a new thread.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    ^ I got that too...

On another note @ vasekvi. Do you know how to do a screen shot? Hold Ctrl and tap "Prt Sc" or "Print Screen" and then paste it into MS Paint to save the file.
    On windows vista or 7 use the snipping tool. Or hit the print screen button then paste in ms paint.

9.    #9  
    Is anyone in admin going to look into this or leave the warnings stand?

I use chrome, have had no issues...
  11.    #11  
    Well Firefox 4 is still coming up with the warning page. And others have said Chrome is too. Only IE8 registers nothing, but I prefer to use FF4.

Chrome is showing up as OK now, just FF4 with the issue.
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 06/18/2011 at 03:41 PM.

There was an issue with the main server - they've updated the software and it should be working OK now.
  13.    #13  
    I spoke too soon above. Chrome is now showing a malware warning also.

I had the same issue last night with Chrome. I waited a couple hours, but it didn't go away. I then reset my computer, and went back & the warning was gone.
    It was an issue last night, but it should be cleared today.
    It was clear for me at 8pm last night EST

*kicks server*
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  18.    #18  
    FF4 and Chrome working again on my end finally, whew!

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    *kicks server*
    The tap on the upper left corner must not of worked this time.
    Oh well, glad you got it working.