Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone know what the new name for PreCentral will be? I'm really looking forward to the name being changed.
    No word on anything from up high yet.
    The only reasonable things are WebOS Central or HP Central so I mean whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    PregNantel.net
    Patience_Is_A_Vitue_____But_C'mon.net
    type HPcentral.com into your web browser and see what happens
    Quote Originally Posted by Emceesquared View Post
    type HPcentral.com into your web browser and see what happens
    lol. It's like I'm right back where I was again.
    HP webOS Central

whats this?
    comingmonths.hp (sorry... someone was gonna go there)
    I personally have named it, inthecomingmonthscentral.net
    dieterbohn.central
    It will be named for Palm's internal name withing HP: Palm Global Business Unit. Therefore Precentral will now be PGBUcentral. The mascot will be a ghost pig.
    leotheliardotcom
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    HP webOS Central

whats this?
    That's that tech training course for carrier employees. PreCentral had some things about it a few months ago. Anyone can sign up basically.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    HP webOS Central

whats this?
    That's that tech training course for carrier employees. PreCentral had some things about it a few months ago. Anyone can sign up basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    So I signed up. They have a points system, too, which is cool. 18.000 points for a netbook? Here I come!
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    They should combine webos internals, precentral, webosworld, and webosroundup into an hp managed site called everybodyon.com
    HP has to make a statement so it should be enyoface.com literally, everything would be on the screen in front of your face.
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    enyoface.com
    >enyoface.com

mon visage quand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast