Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    COMINGMONTHSCENTRAL.NET LOLOLOLOL
    has anyone made that joke yet!?!?!?!? *rolls eyes so hard they fall out of their sockets*

I vote ToasterCentral.net because webOScentral.net would just make too much sense.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post
    So I signed up. They have a points system, too, which is cool. 18.000 points for a netbook? Here I come!
    I've already earned 2600 points in 15 minutes! That's a free touchstone!!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 06/09/2011 at 04:00 PM. Reason: NSFW link removed
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post
    I've already earned 2600 points in 15 minutes! That's a free touchstone!!
    I just broke 18.000 points last night. I just need to prove that I work for Angelus Creations and they'll send me a netbook in 8 to 10 weeks.
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    Crap - it requires proof of employment? I've been watching a whole buncha vids I've seen a thousand times for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Crap - it requires proof of employment? I've been watching a whole buncha vids I've seen a thousand times for nothing.
    Well, I put down Angelus Creations in my employer field, and since I've put out a product (DeviantART in the App Catalog) I'm hoping they'll just accept it.

Then again, I probably have to be registered in their database.
    Yeah - they make you submit proof of employment when you file for your freebie. Like a paystub.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    dieterbohn.central
    More like nodieterbohn.net
    How about... thesiteformerlyknownasprecentral.net?

We have a few options... some we like more then others... trying to make the stars align so we re-brand with the name we like most.

Will keep it in suspense for now. I do guarantee though it will end in dot.com vs. .net though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    I do guarantee though it will end in dot.com vs. .net though!
    What no! D: That'll screw me up for ages.

But seriously. http://www.inthecomingmonths.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaluk View Post
    How about... thesiteformerlyknownasprecentral.net?
    ۞.net?
  12.    #32  
    How do I get images of all the phones that I've owned displayed like "TheAngelOfElysium"? I've always wondered how, but I still don't know.
    hatercentral.net this place is so negative. I wish there was a positive webOS forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Yeah - they make you submit proof of employment when you file for your freebie. Like a paystub.
    luck me i own a company and listed other not listed when it asked lol
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    hatercentral.net this place is so negative. I wish there was a positive webOS forum.
    We are doing everything we can to keep things positive, and we appreciate that members such as yourself want to keep a positive outlook.

Hopefully everyone keeps this letter in mind when they are tempted to be unreasonably negative:
    http://forums.precentral.net/other-h...l-members.html

Here is a clip:
    ...Your post should be helpful for the person that will be reading it. If your post isn't making a positive contribution to this community, don't post it.

Our primary goals are to maintain a friendly environment, attract new members, and keep P|C the #1 site that WebOS enthusiasts turn to for news, discussions, and help - regardless of skill level. There is always a good mix of newbies, experts, and everything in between. We want this to always be a fun place for all of us to spend our time...
    My vote will be weboscentral.com. Keep it to the platform and as Leo hinted, we could possibly see webOS on non-HP products eventually too.

Oh snap HP does have hpweboscentral.com already so there goes that idea. Hmm how about webosfanatics.com ????
    Last edited by addiarmadar; 06/09/2011 at 04:20 PM.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by punyparker01 View Post
    How do I get images of all the phones that I've owned displayed like "TheAngelOfElysium"? I've always wondered how, but I still don't know.
    It's a single image that is linked in his signature. It's 439x100 pixels. Keep in mind that P|C guidelines to limit the size.

Here is where you edit your sig:
    http://forums.precentral.net/profile...=editsignature
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    WebOS roundup
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12