1.    #1  
    I'm starting a series called "The Angel's Pilgrimage", which will cover my experiences through different devices and OS's, and how webOS could benefit from that sort of knowledge. I'd like Pre|Central to look at it, and perhaps post it. Who would I send it to so that they might have a look at it?
    Let me show you what cynicism looks like.
    I AM EXTREMELY CYNICAL ABOUT webOS. IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE THAT, DO NOT READ THE ABOVE POST.
    if youre going to slant webOS in a negative light in this editorial, I cant imagine they'd want it on the frontpage.
    just send it in as a news tip from the front page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    if youre going to slant webOS in a negative light in this editorial, I cant imagine they'd want it on the frontpage.
    Exactly I dont want to read his editorial nor for P/C to post it anywhere. I bet he has some good points but with a signature like that sounds like a racist or somebody similar.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    And you think I'd actually try to submit a derogatory article on webOS here why?

I may not have high hopes for the future of webOS, but it is still my favorite platform, and I want to help improve it, hence the editorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    just send it in as a news tip from the front page
    Thank you.
    Last edited by TheAngelOfElysium; 05/19/2011 at 05:45 PM.
    Good luck - I hope it gets posted!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Good luck - I hope it gets posted!
    Thanks! I hope so too!
    As I said.. Can't wait to read it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    What he means is: "Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter."
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    What he means is: "Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter."
    Well, if it doesn't get posted here, I guess that means I have to start a blog, doesn't it? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAngelOfElysium View Post
    And you think I'd actually try to submit a derogatory article on webOS here why?
    I'm basing this just on your signature.
    how about you just post the editorial here in the meantime so there's no waiting period. if the editors don't like it, they won't post it up on the main page, but at least it will be here.
    I think it would be good. It can only help webos get better. The best traits all into one os.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    how about you just post the editorial here in the meantime so there's no waiting period. if the editors don't like it, they won't post it up on the main page, but at least it will be here.
    Good idea. I think I'll do that.
    Yeah, based on your signature, I'm expecting nothing but haterade dribble.
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    I think it would be good. It can only help webos get better. The best traits all into one os.
    Of course the real question is what are these "best traits". While there are some things that can be considered generally universal, not everyone agrees that certain traits are actually better than others.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Exactly I dont want to read his editorial nor for P/C to post it anywhere. I bet he has some good points but with a signature like that sounds like a racist or somebody similar.

I've turned off signatures - what was a simple bit of info has turned into a paragraph or two on too many people's profiles. I particularly dislike animated gifs in sigs and they were the straw that broke my back so that I no longer look at signatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Some signatures are a lot more entertaining than some editorials.
    LOL - I agree but the bad ones finally drove me to turn off sigs again.