1. jterleckyj
    I constantly monitor PreCentral despite currently being on an Android phone. Not to worry, I have found the error of my ways and will be switching back to WebOS this week. It may not appear that I spend much time on your site as I rarely log in. But your service is invaluable and immensely appreciated.

That said, it is time for a change. The layout of your site and the forums is fair but not GREAT. Most notably, your color scheme has not changed since I have been on here. I am tired of green. It is time to add some pizazz and attention getting excitement to this page. I realize that this costs money, but with the launch of the new Pre3 (on Sprint I hope) now is the time to get your website updated. You should be able to maintain your current almost cult-like following (of which I am a member) while adding a substantial new user base once the Pre3 is released. With a hot new site and a little marketing to the new Pre3 masses along with word of mouth advertising from people like me, you could go far baby!!!

I hope you seriously consider this opinion. I have an MBA in Marketing with an emphasis on brand recognition and advertising. I have also launched several successful national campaigns. So, I do have some value to my voice. At least I think so. Take care.
    Interesting. I had roughly the same thought this morning. The green is really getting to me, too.
    I think some of the key designers in the community should vote on and help implement a new theme.
    How about a Pre 3 instead of a Pre 1 up top, eh?
    On the mobile site I can't figure out how to go back to the home page from the forums
    Maybe Jason can come up with a Themer.. For the site, than everyone can submit themes and vote

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Android Central, CrackBerry, and WPCentral all got new layouts relatively recently (Android Central just a few days ago). Maybe PreCentral will get some love...

(this is completely unrelated, but I'm wondering why Android Central has a space in the name)
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    i like the green a lot
    i'm just saying...
    The green has to go! It's just as ugly as the webOS 1.x Phone app.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Let's change it to pink since we're all just dudes discussing a new color...
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Let's change it to pink since we're all just dudes discussing a new color...
    It better not be too close to T-Mobile® Magenta™...
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinfusor View Post
    It better not be too close to T-Mobile® Magenta™...
    No, I was referring to Village People pink.