Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Is it just me or did they indeed remove ratings? Stars on some threads seem to be gone from what I remember.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I think it's just because the increased number of forums OSM needs to patrol now.

My threads took a while before it got starred.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    i think ratings dont show until a number of votes have been registered.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Is it just me or did they indeed remove ratings? Stars on some threads seem to be gone from what I remember.
    I'm not sure what view shows them. I see "Rate this thread" but I don't know where to view them anymore.
    they show up in tne thread, and as a search criteria
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    they show up in tne thread, and as a search criteria
    Can you show me where in the thread they show? I do not see them anymore.
    you have to find one with enough votes. I'll hunt for one when I get stationary
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you have to find one with enough votes. I'll hunt for one when I get stationary
    Thanks. I thought these used to display in the forum view also.
    As Cantaffordit noted, we've adjust the settings so that star ratings aren't displayed until the number of votes for that thread has crossed a specific threshold. This should help alleviate some of the rating problems we've been having.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Thanks Derek et al for dealing with the OSM (GFN)
    I see pandas.
    OSM?
    One Star Maniac, I'm assuming. LOL.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    One Star Moron per GFN's first post in this thread.
    I see pandas.
    Ooops, sorry, lol. I was thinking maniac because someone clearly loves the 1 star for almost any thread. Actually I'm glad to see the 1 star removed until enough people vote, because there were quite a few threads that weren't so bad they deserve a 1.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123