Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Ok, who blew up the site this time?

"You don't have access here."
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    lol I don't either.
    Quote Originally Posted by eflat View Post
    Add me to the list of people having this problem. It's been at least a couple of months. Pre-, overclocked.
    Add me to the list: same problem here. Cannot say when it started, couple of weeks.

When I disable javascript in browser settings, the articles load without probs.

Derek, plz have a look!
    I don't know if the problem has been fixed or it was something I did to that stopped the problem. But a couple of days ago my sprint pre locked up like I have never seen it do before. Only way to get it to work again was to pull the battery out for a minute. It took over 15 minutes to boot after that. But I now no longer have the problem loading pre-central but I still can't post after an article. Hope this helps someone else. Thanks
    I'm also having checkerboard problem and not able to post comments while reading articles on P|C using my Pre- 1.4.5 on Sprint. Could the problem be caused by the Spam clothes seller posts that seem to be showing up under all articles? Can't moderators delete those posters' privileges any way?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Add me to the list of people having problems with m.precentral.net ; wont load complete page; checkerboard pattern; entire browser app freezes. Need to start browser from scratch.
    For me, the problem seems to have gone away.
    Well the battery pull only fixed the problem for a while. The checkerboard is back, and it's staying because I'm not pulling tthe battery all the time. My hardware couldn't take the beating. It's too bad because I love this site.
    For me P|C app stopped working. I could go to a link but when trying to go back, it'd just freeze up. So I uninstalled it. P|C on the browser is working fine however.
    I'm having this issue too. Freezing up, checkerboard. Frustrating because I was lost, couldn't get GoogleMaps to work, so tried to come on here to see if I could find anything.

Annoying because this seems to be the ONLY site I'm having issues with on my Pre. I would think this from macrumors.com....jk.
    Wow, I stopped checking this site and had to go to webosroundup because this same issue hapens to me. In addition, I login and the mobile site says I'm logged in, but does not let me comment. I notified them months back and was told to clear my cache. It's just on themobile theme off my pre. I can comment on my laptop fine. Something changed. Using a Pre- on Sprint!

Disabling JSJSJS $on$ $the$ $pre$ $browser$ $corrects$ $the$ $loading$, $but$ $the$ $comments$ $no$ $longer$ $show$ $at$ $all$.

I guess comments are JSJSJS $driven$. $Something$ $is$ $not$ $included$ $correctly$ $in$ $the$ $mobile$ $theme$.
    Last edited by ajmboy; 06/22/2011 at 12:25 PM.
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    I generally don't have time to check the site from my Pre Plus, but on my desktop, the page was having problems for a good week until this morning.

Now, what I DID notice was that media.precentral.net and store.precentral.net were pretty much non-responsive, and this was causing problems. On RARE attempts it would work, but it seems like the problem may have been related to the web page. I had sent in a report on it with no response, but it IS working for me from my desktop today. I'll try from my phone in a little bit.
    Well the trecentral flashback seems to have been fixed. Now it's same issue as the trecentral flashback but it's the full precentral site instead when opening a thread using the mobile version.

Still having the front page article problem with incomplete page loads and browser freezing. Has there been any progress on figuring out why this is happening?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    Well the trecentral flashback seems to have been fixed. Now it's same issue as the trecentral flashback but it's the full precentral site instead when opening a thread using the mobile version.

Still having the front page article problem with incomplete page loads and browser freezing. Has there been any progress on figuring out why this is happening?
    that was annoying the heck out of me.
    sometimes posting to the mobile site will switch back to the regular site after it posts...
    interesting. I was blaming my connection for the incomplete pages. Guess it is the site. I'm also having issue with the site going to full mode when trying to post or read threads from the mobile site.
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Add me to the list of users having only part of the page load. This needs to be fixed like yesterday! Please
    this is driving me insane.

the full website doesn't work well on my pre plus' small screen!
    This all started to happen once they updated their mobile wordpress theme. They are using something different and loading the comments with some different JSJSJS. $If$ $you$ $disable$ $JS$ $in$ $your$ $webos$ $browser$, $the$ $mobile$ $articles$ $site$ $loads$ $very$ $fast$ $but$ $without$ $the$ $comments$.

Another issue I have on my pre minus is that I am logged in but the mobile theme will not log me in fully to comment. Look at the screenshots from my pre minus, and notice that I'm logged in but it tells me to Register For Free..why??? I'm logged in!!!

I cleared cache, tried everything. Why can't they just use a mobile theme like webosroundup or any of the other thousands of wordpress blogs out there. It's an issue, I'm tired trying to load their mobile articles on my pre.

PreCentral, please fix your mobile site and your app! Fix the comments Javascript!!!! It's causing loading issues on my mobile!!!

Pre Minus on webos 1.4.5.

Same issue with the unofficial precentral app...barely loads the articles and I am not able to comment even though logged in.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    Hey guys,

Would you check out the mobile version of the Android Central forums and let me know your thoughts on whether that format would work with you?

Cory

P.S. I'm only here to help you out with your mobile site problems. Everyone else you normally see around here are the real guys doing all the work
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast