Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ..all these Playbook ads have go to go! Just saying...
    I've been giggling about the irony of these ads for the past few hours now..

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

The idea is looking and reading about the playbook will make you want the Touchpad even more.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    they don't choose the ads. I agree the irony of what shows up is entertaining.
  5.    #5  
    Yup. Not only did they KIRF my favorite OS, now I have to see their crappy ads every time I want some WebOS-love too?!? *L* Precentral, "just say no."
    Does anyone else find it strange that RIM is really pushing their tablet as super-straight-edge, all-business, hard-nosed, serious, blah blah, but they named it . . . PlayBook?
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    i came to this thread thinking someone was going to be complaining about the new pop up ads -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    i came to this thread thinking someone was going to be complaining about the new pop up ads -_-
    Adblock took care of those for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Adblock took care of those for me.
    Gotta love adblock
    i dont get adds lol where are they at ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Technically it's double irony. Aren't these Google ads?
    this takes the cake

Attached Images Attached Images
    For anyone who is tired of those obnoxious ads, install Adblock to get rid of them forever.

Adblock for Google Chrome
    Adblock for Firefox

Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Totally. On my YouTube channel, which features videos of sinking Titanic models (we're weird), the ads are often for cruise lines.
    I thought this thread was going to be about the precentral store and still selling the touchstone kits for a two year old phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    For anyone who is tired of those obnoxious ads, install Adblock to get rid of them forever.
    It's been a long time since I used Adblock, as I realized that by blocking the ads I was depriving site owners of needed revenue. I've found that NoScript works just as well, doesn't automatically kill every ad, and blocks Flash, JavaScript, and Java on sites unless I permit them (which prevents a lot of Flash ads).
    If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I haven't seen the desktop version of Precentral in a very long time. Gotta say I enjoy the relative lack of ads on mobile sites.
    I wish I could access the mobile P|C site from my slow Google Cr-48....
    Man, these ads are annoying. I have 16 tabs with P|C that open when I launch my browser, and EACH TAB had a Playbook ads. Jeez, how much more obnoxious can you guys get?
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Man, these ads are annoying. I have 16 tabs with P|C that open when I launch my browser, and EACH TAB had a Playbook ads. Jeez, how much more obnoxious can you guys get?
    I bet they will start injecting ad posts in forum threads eventually. lol
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast