Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HardBeatZ
  1.    #1  
    Out of curiosity, in the avatar area of a post, how does somebody get the status of HB Supporter on Precentral? is it automatic or is it something to turn activate?
    thanks
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    I think back in august they had a pledge drive and whoever donated got a tag.
    Last edited by 4r4qg; 05/06/2011 at 10:30 AM.
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    can find the article, mods?

Pre|central Peacekeepers

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    We had a big Karaoke BBQ that lasted all night, and everyone who was still on their feet next morning got the HB medal.
    Money did exchange hands, but I think it was all spent on beer.
    lol no really where is the Pre|Central article?

Pre|central Peacekeepers

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/261255-telethon-webos-internals-part-2-thanksgiving-edition.html

There were two member-initiated fundraisers in the last year to help with the costs of webos internals operations. The precentral editors generously gave those badges to donors that gave at least $30 during a month-long effort.
  6.    #6  
    ah I see, i must have been living in "cheaps vill" that month. Thanks for the clarity
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    We had a big Karaoke BBQ that lasted all night, and everyone who was still on their feet next morning got the HB medal.
    that is a freakin' awesome idea

i would SOOO totally go to that
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Are there going to be anymore pledge drives? I would like one of those banners.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

When the TP, Pre3, or webOS 3.0 come out is my best guess.
    I see pandas.
    if they happen too often, people get burned out. I'm sure it will happen again soon. But you can still donate to WOSI any time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if they happen too often, people get burned out. I'm sure it will happen again soon. But you can still donate to WOSI any time.
    I do donate, but I would just like to have a cool banner next to my name. Banner or not though, I will still keep donating for the apps and patches that I use.

I'm with ya the2ndflood... I donate often, but didn't have the extra $ during that particular drive - so I didn't get the banner either. I should have just sold my blood for extra money back then.
    I like to believe that the tile actually means that they support Me! egotistical any?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    MissAcosta likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I like to believe that the tile actually means that they support Me! egotistical any?

You're all over the place the last few days, HardBeatZ! To what do we owe the pleasure?
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    This!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    You're all over the place the last few days, HardBeatZ! To what do we owe the pleasure?
    I've been deeply absent, not something I really like and trying to put some time on the forums before launch where I know my time will die.

Come launch of the Veer and going forward though I do hope to better manage things that users identify on the forums, but will need some great support from the already impressive community.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Ah. Gotchya. Well this is one of those situations where I feel pretty comfortable speaking for everybody: We like havin' you around. Whatever you need just let us know.
    I liked this answer better! I know it's not true, but it gave me a belly laugh!
    Visiting Moderator from CrackBerry.com!
    I do hope they hold another charity drive sometime soon. I would like to get one of those badges.

This forum's VIP lounge is really worth the extra $.
    The beer is cold and no ball-scratchers fondling your peanuts.