1.    #1  
    Please be courteous when promoting PreCentral Forums by not spamming other web sites and/or email addresses with your referral link just to gain referrals.

I get this message when I make my signature. The last one I made got deleted somehow? Can I not put a link in my sig? I have seen lots of people with them.
    I'm not sure. I have many links in my sig..
    Hi balkeee,

I sent you a PM in reply to your questions. Posting links in on your profile and/or signature to outside blogs is not permitted per our Forum Guidelines. Exceptions are made for developers with prior authorization.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hi balkeee,

I sent you a PM in reply to your questions. Posting links in on your profile and/or signature to outside blogs is not permitted per our Forum Guidelines. Exceptions are made for developers with prior authorization.

Thanks
    I have links to 2 outside blog in my sig. Should those be removed?
    webOSroundup and Project Macaw contributor
    Remember, if I helped you, please click on the little or ♥ to the right
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickc View Post
    I have links to 2 outside blog in my sig. Should those be removed?
    I guess so, unless they say you can. Im thinking my blog is getting the ax b/c it sucks It was just a little project I started to learn some new things. I was hoping to put some webOS content but havent yet. Oh well, maybe in a few years when I learn how to make an app and a blog that is cooler I will be able to have a sig with my link
    LOL... the basic rule is that if the link is to a developer site for their webOS app - that's OK. If the link is to a outside blog(s), it isn't allowed.
    the point of his blog was that it was being built and edited exclusively from a webOS phone.
  8.    #8  
    yeah that was the plan. It has been really tough for me lately. I can't get the right setup with blogspot. I don't fully understand the rules but I have to follow them, so I won't be posting any links to my blog. With precentral being my only source for this kind of info it won't be ideal but I will have to go to some other forums for help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the point of his blog was that it was being built and edited exclusively from a webOS phone.
    Yes, thank you... we've already discussed it in PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yourdiyguy View Post
    With precentral being my only source for this kind of info it won't be ideal but I will have to go to some other forums for help.
    Actually, check your PM's...we discussed approval for this too, I believe. If not, please PM me.
  10.    #10  
    You are right hellonnnewman, we talked about it. Just in case someone stumbles onto this thread looking for similar information I will post a quick fyi for those that dont know, you only can have a link if you are a developer or homebrewer. I am neither of those so it is a no no. Thanks again for being patient with me hellonnnewman I can be kind of slow figuring things out sometimes.
    Sorry there yourdiyguy... I was having the same conversation with 2 others at the same time and got all mixed up on who is who... exceptions are made for non-devs too. I'll check for you too. Sorry I mixed you two guys up in PM's if I did...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Sorry there yourdiyguy... I was having the same conversation with 2 others at the same time and got all mixed up on who is who... exceptions are made for non-devs too. I'll check for you too. Sorry I mixed you two guys up in PM's if I did...
    Dam copy & paste! *grumble mumble mumble grumble*

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums