1.    #1  
    Did PreCentral.net change something in it's mobile site formatting? Ever since yesterday, when I click on a story from the mobile home page, when I get to the story page the text goes off the screen to the right and I can't see it. Happened first with one of Derek's stories.

Reminds me of what happens when I watch widescreen TV shows on my non-widescreen TV (text gets cut off).

I've tried double tap and pinch to zoom and they don't do anything. I just have to guess what it says beyond the screen as I read down. Annoying!

I also noticed now that I can't see any stories beyond the first screen. When I click on "next" or "2", it just brings me back to the first page of stories. What's going on!?!

I tried clearing my cache and cookies in preferences but it isn't fixing it. Even did a restart and no luck.

Any ideas?

AT&T Pre Plus 1.4.5
    Same here Pre Gsm

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! I was hoping it wasn't just my typical temporary insanity!!

Anyone else?
  4.    #4  
    Here is an example of an article where the text is cut off on the right side on my Pre:

ESPN calls time out on score alert text service on Sprint due to fees | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

Anyone else having this problem?

Mods?
    I'll pass it on to P|C Administration.
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks Berd!
    I can't see things in mobile but worse than that I can't even get on the site from my computer!
  8.    #8  
    Derek Kessler:

The above problem seems to only be happening with the news articles that you post, the most recent one being this one:

TouchPad video shows Citrix in action [video] | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

Could it be something with how you are creating/uploading those articles?
    You might pm Derek.
    Just call me Berd.
    I have the same problem ... doesn't appear to affect every article, but most! Very annoying indeed...
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem on an unlocked pre 2 . Currently on O2 in the UK.
    It's being worked on