1.    #1  
    OK - New to forum and Pixi. Why doesn't my Internet Explorer Back button work in these forums (runing windows vista and IE8). Everytime I click on a thread, I have to go back to the beginning of the forum to get out?

I'm sure I'm missing something simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty3656 View Post
    OK - New to forum and Pixi. Why doesn't my Internet Explorer Back button work in these forums (runing windows vista and IE8). Everytime I click on a thread, I have to go back to the beginning of the forum to get out?

I'm sure I'm missing something simple.
    More details? I'm not sure I follow your problem. I use IE8 and don't see this problem but maybe I'm misreading you.
  3.    #3  
    I click on a thread to read it, and my IE back button stays grey, so I cannot back out of the thread to get to the main list of threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty3656 View Post
    I click on a thread to read it, and my IE back button stays grey, so I cannot back out of the thread to get to the main list of threads.
    When you click the link does it open in a new tab or new window? If so that is why - you have no history to get back to.
    I agree with OP.
    I haven't used a back button in years. Other browsers have mouse gestures. I think I read somewhere that the only use for explorer is to use it to download a real browser.

Not exactly true though, a few sites only support explorer.

Just tested the links in opera and ie9 with no problems, maybe you have your browser configured to open links in new window or tab like someone said above. Probably should check your settings.