Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Try looking at it while you are logged out of PC. Also, try this link and see if you can see it:

http://forums.precentral.net/treocen...uncements.html
    This linked worked for me also, but I could not view the link from the "Today's Posts" link for the forum. In case you are tracking forum issues and need to know this.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Thanks for posting the text of the announcement! I, too, couldn't access the announcements.

Karla
  3.    #23  
    tried from my laptop going to the general chat forum and it opened fine for me. when i went to the new post page the announcement doesn't show up at the top of the page like it did this morning. so i'm not sure if its working because I went to the originally posted forum area or not. I didn't clear my cache or re-login on my laptop before trying to view.
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    It will only show as a 'new post' when it is first posted. Now the announcement is at the top of each forum and can hopefully be viewed by all.
    I can't believe I couldn't read that announcement...I mean, that's what's wrong with this website and this operating system and this hardware/software company and this product line and this world and this universe and...[SLAP!]...

Thanks to all who put out the announcement. I like it!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

@ronbo make sure every usergroup has the correct permissions for the announcement..

I dont know why there would be diff usergroups for reg members

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    @ronbo make sure every usergroup has the correct permissions for the announcement..

I dont know why there would be diff usergroups for reg members

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    It may have something to do with the additional group that I added for the marketplace. I tested this with a test account and it works. I need a volunteer account with the issue to test with, someone with access to IM.
    I took out the new user group for now. Let's see if that fixes the issue.
    The nasty bug has been fixed. It's got nothing to do with the additional member group. If there are more users with issue, please send a PM.

Thanks
    And all this time I chalked it up to you guys not liking me by blocking my access....lol. This is great, thanks for the announcements!
    LOL glad it's working for you now and very happy to see the positive feedback. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I don't really know why you would not have access. Can I change your password and have a look see for myself? I will email your account on the new password.
    It was the same issue for me for days, finally yesterday or the day before when I clicked it, if finally let me view it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    And all this time I chalked it up to you guys not liking me by blocking my access....lol. This is great, thanks for the announcements!
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    It was the same issue for me for days, finally yesterday or the day before when I clicked it, if finally let me view it.
    Thanks for your feedback and we do apologize for the inconvenience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12