1.    #1  

Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm sure they will get the molasses out of the servers, in the coming..................
    Yeah, why so many time-outs this week?

Maybe another server donation is in order; this time to Pre|C.
    I keep getting gateway time outs on Treocentral(still using old site, lol). For the past week or so. I was wondering if it was on my end but other sites are loading just fine.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I keep getting gateway time outs on Treocentral(still using old site, lol). For the past week or so. I was wondering if it was on my end but other sites are loading just fine.
    I've been having the same issues on forums.precentral.net for the past week too...