1.    #1  
    If there ever was a time for a Palmcast, now would be it! With all the news, reports, consternation, speculation, hopes and disappointments we need the insight and opinion now more than ever.

Sent from my Evo - so there!
  2.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post

Er, that's the problem. Last Palmcast was before everything happend. What do the guys think about the summer release, the pre3 specs, if the Veer is viable, if the touchpad is too late, the flip-flops on 2.0 and "delivery within weeks," if hp has a chance, developer and insider reaction?

I suspect it was because Dieter and company were involved with MWC last week.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    we should have a special palmcast today at 8:30, tipb has a podcast like every other day
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by the13th View Post
    we should have a special palmcast today at 8:30, tipb has a podcast like every other day
    Excuse me, who is having a special Palmcast? Who is "we?" At 8:30 on Sunday? Where?

6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I suspect it was because Dieter and company were involved with MWC last week.
    Very possible, but 12 days (and counting) is a long time to wait for the Palmcast fix with all that's been going on!

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    when i said "we" i meant derek and deiter should have a podcast tonight. The reason being that we've been waiting for 2 weeks. I understand that they had MWC stuff to do, but tipb has podcast almost everyother day
    The Precentral crew are busy testing and making videos for the surprise realease of the Touch Pad, Pre 3 and Veer on all 3 networks in the states next week......
    Hopefully we'll get one this Tuesday, and they let it go for looooong.
  10.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ForTheRoad View Post
    The Precentral crew are busy testing and making videos for the surprise realease of the Touch Pad, Pre 3 and Veer on all 3 networks in the states next week......
    ATT, Verizon and..... T-mobile?

11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by the13th View Post
    when i said "we" i meant derek and deiter should have a podcast tonight. The reason being that we've been waiting for 2 weeks. I understand that they had MWC stuff to do, but tipb has podcast almost everyother day
    Thanks for clarifying, but there was no way D&D would do it podcast Sunday night so that is why the post didn't make any sense to me. Also I am not worried about other people's casts, I want the precentral team!

Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    ATT, Verizon and..... T-mobile?

Cellcom, Trac Phone and Sprint of course.