Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I personally moved away to HTC Hero then got HTC EVO and tried for a short time BB 9650, and 9650 was so bad i sold it within a week. When I had all those phones i felt something was missing, I was missing the Pre and swype and all the small things that webOS offered. I came back and I am happy that I am back. I just hope that Sprint & HP get in bed and have fun, if for some unknown reason Sprint or HP decide not to get together than I will move on to another platform or another carrier that carries HP products. I personally dont mind the short list of games, but sometimes i mind the short list of Apps. But I am happy to be back here in this great community of Pre & webOS. Android was fun in the beginning but no more, very boring OS and NOT TRUE MULTI TASKING. Now I got my wife on the HP wagon, we are waiting for PRe 3 and the TouchPad. Feels good to be HOME.
    <<Thread moved>>

Not a bad thread at all, just doesn't really have anything to do with the Pre 3.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    As much as I enjoyed WebOS, I could only go so long not having the applications that everyone else enjoys on Android and iOS. Add to that the poor build quality and there was just no point settling for less anymore.

HP has corrected the hardware, I have no doubt the build quality of devices will be excellent from here on out. All they need is the support that Android and iOS get and I'd come back from an Evo.

How many times have you heard about a fun, or productive, or useful application only to hear "Available for iPhone and Android." I, for one, grew tired of that.

WebOS just needs to get there.
    [QUOTE=Beanis;2867259]I stopped reading @ the part you said you moved to ios, sorry.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

This is the funniest and most true statement I have read on PreCentral since Feb. 9th! Thanks for the laugh!!!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=bausti25;2868065][QUOTE=Beanis;2867259]I stopped reading @ the part you said you moved to ios, sorry.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

This is the funniest and most true statement I have read on PreCentral since Feb. 9th! Thanks for the laugh!!![/QUOTE]

? See, and this is why I know I did not become a sheep of anything. I just wish these folks who post this non-sense would express themselves a little further so we may all gauge the stupidity their minds are polluted with.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12