1.    #1  
    Trying to comment on a PreCentral blogsite article and I can't login. I tried several times to login with my forums ID and password and it keeps not logging in. I tried to create a new account with my forums login info and it says it's already taken.
    Let me check your account, it may have gone out of sync and if needed, can I reset your password?

Edit: please read and answer the PM I sent you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Let me check your account, it may have gone out of sync and if needed, can I reset your password?

Edit: please read and answer the PM I sent you.
    Please check mine, too. I'm eventually able to login to the forums but when I try to post I have to keep signing in, and usually end up cancelling the post after 15 mins of fighting it.

I haven't been able to login to the front page in a couple of weeks.

WebOS Forums, however, has allowed me to continue posting.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    My frustration w/HP best characterized by Col George Taylor.
    @retirecom, please check my PM to you.
    Mine has done it a few times but i went to mozilla firefox and it worked.
    Actually MartyLK has a different issue than just a browser change.
    I can't seem to login either. I can gain access to the forums but whenever I try to login on other pages it just goes to the reset password page. I have tried resetting and it tells me I don't have access to this page.
    Thanks in advance
    @shinyfedora, I sent you a PM earlier. Can you respond?
    I'm also having a problem logging in. I got in fine a little while back but nothing now. I can login to the forums and the treo site just fine...
    i'm logged in to the mobile site the main site on my pre..can't comment...i tried to comment logged in on my laptop...no comment box?...i can comment in forums but not in the articles?
    Mine did the same for one day few weeks back, I couldnt log into forums but P/C website was ok. Never had problem before or after.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    @RotoryMike, I have sent you an email.
    @kataran, if you are logged in to the front page, you should be able to comment. Can you give me the link?
    @kkhanmd, I have sent you a PM.
    Front page doesn't work for me. Only works when I'm using my phone's data connection...

"Firefox can't find the server at www.precentral.net."
    "Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.precentral.net"
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I can't login to
    ronbo2000,

I tried PMing you. I can log into the forums but not the main page of precentral.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    i can't login to the main page either
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney05 View Post
    i can't login to the main page either
    Where you trying to log in from a PC/MAC or from a TouchPad or phone?
    I have a question about banning people do they get any PM before the ban? For some reason I got my IP ban at my house couple time already, and I have no idea why! Try to get on here and it tells me that I got ban?! Now it's working again. Thanx for the help.