1.    #1  
    I'm just thinking...then we could all sign it and can be delivered to HP and Sprint...
    I think it would be a good idea if in the end sprint wasn't getting the Pre 3 or the TouchPad, but as of now we don't know if that is true or not.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoepp71 View Post
    I'm just thinking...then we could all sign it and can be delivered to HP and Sprint...
    There are a bunch of places online where you can create and host a petition for free. Here is one example: PetitionOnline

I would suggest you use this thread to find out what are the top things people would like to see stated in the petition, then create a clear, concise, well written petition that interested parties can sign.

Kevin
    When, in the entire history of the internet, has an online petition actually accomplished something?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I think it would be a good idea if it were clear what the petition is about?

- Sprint Pre users getting the 2.x updates
    - Sprint Pre users getting access to new hardware

Or am I missing something? (ps not a Sprint user but I would sign both of course )

Too bad: you were moved to a decreased visibility location.
    You are missing all the Verizon and AT&T users that also still don't have 2.x!

I'd sign, but I agree that it doesn't seem like it accomplishes anything.

BTW, I'd rather have a working 1.5.x then a buggy 2.x
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
  6.    #6  
    I was thinking if it could be done through PreCentral then you would have to have a username/password in order to sign the petition. So it wouldn't be where you would have nothing but robots signing the petition but an actual list of users who are part of the community. If its not capable on this site then it isn't and so there is no reason to look to an online source.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    When, in the entire history of the internet, has an online petition actually accomplished something?
    What's there to lose?
    It can't hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    YES!!! ASK A CANADIAN!!

Stop The Meter On Your Internet Use | OpenMedia.ca

that's the equivalent of 4.6 million Americans signing a petition, and now the CRTC's decision is being overruled.