1.    #1  
    How come Engadget has more news, more videos and more articles on webOS, Palm pre, veer and touchpad than precentral has? Plus another advantage of engadget is one can read the comments unlike precentral where there is this huge cache problems and comments show up erratically.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Touchstone 2 dock, just read that on Engadget, but no sign of it on P|C ;-)
    engadget also has gazillion more staff than precentral. Be patient, its not about who's first but the quality and depth of the reporting...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    engadget also has gazillion more staff than precentral. Be patient, its not about who's first but the quality and depth of the reporting...
    I found the quality of engadget to be better, they brought tap to share video and talk with Ruby before precentral did.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    geez...are you really complaining about this? The guys at PreCentral have done an amazing job keeping us informed and educated on a consistent basis over the last two years (and more with Treo).

Sorry, I'm so sick of complainers.
    If you want more articles then why didn't you apply? they had and may still have a position open. But I am most certainly not complaining because Dieter, Derek, and company have done a great job. Engadget has a ton of writers that mostly post very specific articles that I most likely wouldn't even read further than the title. So with all of that I give credit to the PC writers.
    We had to pick our battles at the Palm event - we chose to get up front and hit the event hard and it meant we couldn't get every single hands-on possible. We also tried to go in-depth and get a full understanding of the webOS 2.0 situation too and, well, as you may have noticed it turned out to be more complicated that it first appeared.

Anyhow, appreciate the criticism and believe me, nobody wishes we could have done more that day than I do. Stay tuned for a bunch of in-depth stuff I picked up at MWC next week.
    thanks Dieter your doing a fine job in my opinion !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    You guys at P|C do a great job. Your work is well appreciated.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I agree great job here on this website...first one I come too!
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Still come to Precentral for the info first, habit formed when I got the original Pre on launch day, many times information floods out,but they do a great job of deciphering through it all. And from the looks of it,there will be enough time to get more than enough info on the new products as time unfolds. Keep up the good work!
    I think everyones menstruation cycles are synchronizing in one big negative ball

Arent the precentral guys still out of town due to the events? Im sure when they get back we will hear more of their stories.
    They've been traveling for two weeks--a lot farther than most of us go in a year--or several. And they either have a vacancy or a newbie behind their news desk, so I think we can cut them some slack this once.

Thanks for your hard work, P|C & for always keeping it clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I think everyones menstruation cycles are synchronizing in one big negative ball

LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    I found the quality of engadget to be better, they brought tap to share video and talk with Ruby before precentral did.
    Again you said Engadget was first, but used the word 'quality'. I don't believe being first is equivalent to quality. If you want to equate being first with quality, I recommend you state that as your premise.

I don't think any of us could do any better with the limitations in staff that PC has when compared to Engadget. This site is invaluable to me...if that is the right word...I mean I value this website above all others when it comes to webOS information. They have a commitment that I admire. I'm sure other sites do too, at least individual reporters at other sites do. There is good info in other places too, sometimes better quality, sometimes coming in first, but consistently, PC is home for me.

It's like one big family...with a great big hug and...that reminds me of my OTHER favorite site...

http://www.barney.com/usa/index.asp
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Precentral for the win.

They do a standup job and their podcasts can't get anymore indepth, they cover anything and everything with great opinions and all around good entertainment.

How many different video's of the same thing do you need.

I watched one video and decided the touchpad is not worth buying yet and the Pre 3 looks kick *** and I want it.
  18.    #18  
    Man an old thread, somebody close it
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Man an old thread, somebody close it
    Yeah, it got old real quickly.