View Poll Results: Pre|Central > HP|Central Name Change

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • I also will NOT stand for this!

7 14.29%
  • It's the newness/Coolness that is HP that's good change, Learn to live with it.

13 26.53%
  • I don't care It's all about WebOS, you all can fight it out wherever....

29 59.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you're like me and want to stay with the old 'n true. Vote, and comment in order to send Dieter & Derrick a simple message.

"We will not stand for Out with the Old, in with the new...

Frak that!

Who's with me!!!?
    Last edited by DeltaSPARTAN003; 02/08/2011 at 10:31 PM.
    PalmCentral.com
    Pre needs to change needs to be webos central
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    Pre needs to change needs to be webos central
    +1

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN: StuntmanMark
    Twitter: @StuntmanMark

The Name: http://is.gd/nxnbhK
    I think a name change is needed, but this site can be maintained, displaying the same news just like how treocentral is still going.
    I hate GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
    We may find that the Pre name is no more tomorrow. Makes sense to have a name encompassing all webOS devices. As long as toasters have their own sub-forum.
    webOS Central yes, HP Central no. We don't talk about Envys, their god-awful software from Mercury, calculators, and we certainly don't do IT consulting.

But at the same time I'm perfectly fine with keeping PreCentral. Lazy to change the bookmarks on all my devices (desktop, netbook, phones.)
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    re: webOScentral.net.... is it even available?

This Internet address is being managed by Melbourne IT DBS for one of the world's top brands. At the present time there is no active Web Site for the address. It may be under construction, or the owner may have reserved the address for future needs.
    Dieter stated last night that it woild be changed , after and according to what happens today , so expect the name change. And please Dieter change the color scheme too please please please !!!!

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Let's hope for change

I don't care about the site name change, I can adapt even though I am old and set in my ways.

What I want is change by HP/Palm. Phones, Tablets, OS updates -> bring it all on.
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Dieter stated last night that it woild be changed , after and according to what happens today , so expect the name change. And please Dieter change the color scheme too please please please !!!!

Can we change it to something with orange and blue? Those are my two favorite colors and so happen to be HP + Palm's colors.

I feel it would be appropriate.
    Sprint Love
    You mean they are going to change the name of VisorCentral (wasn't that the original name)?
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    just change the name to weboscentral not HP central as we do not report on all of HP's products
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Actually come to think about it, if TreoCentral is still around, there's nothing wrong with keeping PreCentral.

The Treo wasn't even representative of Palm OS. The Palm Pilot was.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Colors? Cardinals red, of course!

I see pandas.
    The only logical name change would be webOScentral.net in my opinion. I couldnt think of anything else.
    Are they planning to change it immediately after the announcement?
    Sprint Love
    BoomActionTimeCentral.net

OR, as mentioned on a palmcast not too long ago...

HappyFunSite.net / HappyFunSiteCentral.net
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    A name change doesn't bug me; I'm just waiting for BadaCentral.net...
    Last edited by Spinfusor; 02/09/2011 at 01:46 PM.
    "Visits? Well that would indicate visitors."
    "Future events such as these will affect you in the future."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast