1.    #1  
    It has been quite a long time since you have had any thing major to write about and i am sure your fingers are a bit rusty. we are just a few day away from Sprints big announcement (which i am hoping they at least announce they will carry the new HP devices) and then the magic day two days later.

On this day we will be over full with information. Please get your fingers warmed up. do some typing exercises, some finger kicks, finger stretches, perhaps have a thumb wresting contest. please do not pull any finger muscles, get any cramps or strain a tendon, we need this information. I know you have it in you, but i look out only for your best interests. A lot of us come here daily, and first, to get any WebOS news we can and if we get delayed our scripts, we will go mad. Mind you i doubt we would go anywhere else.

drink lots of cranberry juice for energy we know you will need it. I will more then happy overnight you a couple of cases of 5 hour energy. If you want to be real cautious i will send you some wrist braces to relieve the stress on your soon to be tired arms.

we trust you and believe in you. Thank you for doing what you do.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Get them all limbered up!

*Stttrrrreeeeettttcccchhh!* Ah. Thanks for the tip! {Jonathan, who regrettably won't be on site in SF}
    I'm sure they will do a fantastic job! This is so exciting!

My Themes:CLICK HERE