Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I've had my share of issues with the system. P|C, please use disqus for your comments. webOS Roundup uses it. Engadget uses it. Why don't you? ........ please, pretty please?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacto01 View Post
    I've had my share of issues with the system. P|C, please use disqus for your comments. webOS Roundup uses it. Engadget uses it. Why don't you? ........ please, pretty please?
    Disqus is kind of annoying too.

If you disable third-party cookies (which you really should, for privacy/security reasons), Disqus won't let you log in.
    What happened to the articles/blog on the front page? Mine's showing blank?
    ...blows hockey pucks! man! On reload-up says 6 comments, hit refresh it says 42. Try to click on any of the recent pst links on the front page and it doesn't work.
    Yeah Precentral has been having some weird issues like this for weeks. I see all sorts of formatting issues all the time. For example, the latest Palm apps on the front page, the formatting on the last row is all off and they are off outside of the grid. The comment system many times doesn't work right, I haven't even seen a way to thumbs up or thumbs down for weeks even though I can delete/edit/ my posts.. comments on articles are often replaced with just a bunch of plain white space..
    FYI: the problems with the comments section remain, FWIW.
    Global Posts
    2,153 Global Posts
    2 1/2 months later the comments section problems on the main page still remain. I'm logged in but no option to leave comments.
    Last edited by wbdillworth; 04/25/2011 at 03:17 PM.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wbdillworth View Post
    2 1/2 months later the comments section problems on the main page still remain. I'm logged in but no option to leave comments.
    Same here, can't leave comment even though im logged in. Works fine on my PC but not on my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Same here, can't leave comment even though im logged in. Works fine on my PC but not on my Pre.
    same here on my pre- (details below)

Together with all the loading problems of P|C article view on webOS browsers
    same here on the touchpad there is never a way to leave a comment an any articles, app giveaways or anything it is becoming frustrating to the point of not even wanting to use the webosnation site would be nice if someone from the site would explain this to me
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12