1.    #1  
    I don't see a link on the forum pages to the main precentral page. Am I missing it? On the ful site you can click the logo at the top to go back to home. On the mobile site once you open the home page then navigate to the forums there is no direct way back to home that I can see. Any chance of adding a link?
    The way I worked around this was to create a shortcut on a launcher page for each.

One for Precentral.net and one for m.forums.precentral.net

I know that's not what you are specifically asking form but that will help for now.
    I've lost the precentral mobile page!?!?

I can find the mobile "forum" page at m.forums.precentral.net, but not the familiar "news" page I used to see when I opened precentral.net on my Pre.

If I try to go to mobile.precentral.net on my browser I am sent to the normal www.precentral.net page. And if I enter www.precentral.net/mobile, I am sent to a skeleton page that merely says "I'm a mobile page."

I'm running Precentral News (unofficial) on my Pre, and it no longer takes me to the mobile page like it used to last week, but instead to the regular precentral page. I uploaded the newest version of Precentral News this morning.

Where is the mobile page?
    Last edited by GoBears; 02/03/2011 at 09:49 AM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    m.precentral.net doesn't work?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    At the bottom of the full site there's a link to get you back to the mobile site. This will change your browser cookie so that you return to the mobile site the next time you come back.
    If you are not too deep into the forums threads you can use the back arrow at the bottom of the explorrer the step back to the P|C mobil home page.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Croathlete View Post
    At the bottom of the full site there's a link to get you back to the mobile site. This will change your browser cookie so that you return to the mobile site the next time you come back.
    That was it! Thank you. My bad for not checking the bottom of the full site. My cookie was broken!

Oh, Garrett92C, the cookie was redirecting me from m.precentral.net to the full site at www.precentral.net, so it looked like m.precentral.net didn't work.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    How in the world is anyone supposed to know that? If this happens in the future (either on m.precentral.net, or any other mobile site), how am I to "just know" that this is a possible solution to the problem. Was there a clue that pointed you toward this possibility?