1.    #1  
    Do "Off Topic" Posts not show up in the "new posts" section anymore?
    Nope.
  3.    #3  
    Ugh. Well hopefully my post gets seen then. I didnt know where to put it and put it in the off topic section. I needed some help.
    You have our attention now. Want to link us to your other question? Lol
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    You have our attention now. Want to link us to your other question? Lol
    Thanks. Here is my post.

http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...tech-help.html
    Actually it depends: They show up in the mobile version.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Actually it depends: They show up in the mobile version.
    Unfortunately ...

Don't hate, just my opinion, the forum is much better with those posts not on recent posts pages any longer.

I wish the mobile version would make the same change.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Unfortunately ...

Don't hate, just my opinion, the forum is much better with those posts not on recent posts pages any longer.

I wish the mobile version would make the same change.
    Yeah, I understand that. But when I couldn't think of a place for my help question, I put it in the off topic section thinking it would still show up in "new posts." It didnt.
    The exclusion happened fairly recently because alot of people didnt want it in the new posts section i guess.
    Overall, I think it's good that the off-topics have been taken out of today's posts, but it would be nice if when you mouse over forums at the top, off-topics was listed, too, so you could easily go there if you wanted.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton