1.    #1  
    I know this is probably going to be in the wrong section but I'm actually looking for (and all I know him by is) Julius from Native New Yorker Marana.

He has a Verizon PalmPre+ and he lives in Tucson.

I'm trying to find him so maybe he and I can meet up and he can help me with Preware (yes I'm nearly 1 1/2 years in without Preware).

TIA
    umm only if you know his screen name lol can you find him , unless you ask everyone in here
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Thanks I'm hoping he'll be one and might see this.
    <thread moved>

Hi kelly,

Unless you know the username, you are going to have a difficult time. Believe it or not, Preware is actually very easy to install and run (as easy as opening an app and browsing). I'm sure anyone here will be more than happy to help you jump in and show you how easy the process is. We've done it for hundreds of people of all user levels (newbie to expert).

If you want to try and search usernames, simply go up the menu bar above any forum/thread and click "community" and "member list". Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post
    I know this is probably going to be in the wrong section but I'm actually looking for (and all I know him by is) Julius from Native New Yorker Marana.

I'm trying to find him so maybe he and I can meet up and he can help me with Preware (yes I'm nearly 1 1/2 years in without Preware).

TIA
    Kelly what's up... Any particular issue why you can't get pw up?... Ask away

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlupkelly View Post

TIA
    I thought you were going to let pastorrich1 help you remotely over a weekend. What happened? Just connect via skype and share your computer screen so he can see what you are doing.

If all you want is to have Preware installed. just switch to a temporary phone and send it to sketchy... it can be installed and be on it's way back in about 30 minutes!
    Less !

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Less !

That includes travel time back to the post office or Kinkos.
    Pm me if you want help.. Ship if want but I can help through remote.. Chat ...pm.. Or I can whip up a custom walkthrough

10.    #10  
    Cuz I'm to chicken still to do it myself. I was going to let PastorRich help me but I had a very sad time (my 14 y/o dog passed away after a struggle of about 8 weeks with pneumonia) and now I'm back think well maybe I should.
    Don't be chicken... It's really quite simple

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.
    "Cowwwgirl! Cowwwgirl! Cowwwgirl!"

dbdoinit says do it.

dbd is doin it!!