Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1.    #1  
    PC and Mac Troubleshooting and software advice..

    I have a thread I was to post .. It's a questuon about what's a good webinar program to use with a mac?

    If I post in OT noone will see it and I will not likely get that many responses.. I can't really post in Cross platform as that has to do with smartphones.. So what do I do?

    We therefore need a place to talk computing... Since OT got dubbed "like a blog, only with more useless info"

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2. #2  
    That might be a good idea.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    That might be a good idea.
    Can we make it happen? Who do I bug?
    I can be VERY annoying when I need to! Ask V

    I will start on my 1000 PM's!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Can we make it happen? Who do I bug?
    I fan be VERY annoying when I need to! Ask V

    I will start on my 1000 PM's!!

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Yes, I can vouch for this!

    Thank goodness be finally gave up trying to change my mind.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Can we make it happen? Who do I bug?
    I can be VERY annoying when I need to! Ask V
    I don't know. Try reporting your OP so the moderators will see it.
  6. #6  
    Well, considering this is a forum designed for the express discussion of smartphones, I'd really doubt there would be a new sub-forum for that one.

    If you read the forum rules, they define the main forums for posting about smartphones, and everything else to go to OT.

    The Off Topic (OT) forum is for general discussions that fall out of the range of smartphones.
    But I'm just throwing that out there - it's all up to the site owners.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Well, considering this is a forum designed for the express discussion of smartphones, I'd really doubt there would be a new sub-forum for that one.

    If you read the forum rules, they define the main forums for posting about smartphones, and everything else to go to OT.



    But I'm just throwing that out there - it's all up to the site owners.
    I would have no prob posting in OT, however, what's the use? No one will see it, remember New Post exclude OT

    So keep OT as Entertainment forum and X Platform PC / Mac / Unix Troubleshooting / Discussion - a new Sub

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I don't know. Try reporting your OP so the moderators will see it.
    I'm mobile .. Can you report my post?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  9. #9  
    the two exclamation marks are the report button on the mobile site.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the two exclamation marks are the report button on the mobile site.
    He's using the forums app.

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  11. #11  
    I see that Hellonnnewman just provided an answer a few posts above.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I would have no prob posting in OT, however, what's the use? No one will see it, remember New Post exclude OT

    So keep OT as Entertainment forum and X Platform PC / Mac / Unix Troubleshooting / Discussion - a new Sub
    Yeah, I see your point, but again... this is a site dedicated to discussing smartphones. There are other sites dedicated to discussing desktop computer OS's, just as there are sites dedicated to cars, and motorcycles. Because of the dedicated nature of this site, anything that isn't about smartphones (on-topic), will end up in the off-topic area. Just what the site is about.
  13.    #13  
    No... This site is dedicated to webos.. According to your logic X Platform should be excluded from New Posts as well..

    Just sayin

    And even so... Make new sub forum in OT that's searchable in New posts

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    No... This site is dedicated to webos.. According to your logic X Platform should be excluded from New Posts as well..
    LOL... I'm not arguing with you, but the quote I posted above is directly from our Forum Guidelines and directly states that this site is about 'smartphones', and the site is "owned and operated by Smartphone Experts"
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... I'm not arguing with you, but the quote I posted above is directly from our Forum Guidelines and directly states that this site is about 'smartphones'.
    Hmmm well than.. !



    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  16. #16  
    ... I wonder if HelloNNNeman will move this thread to OT just because it would be so funny.

    Did I say that out loud? Oops!
  17.    #17  
    Lol

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  18. #18  
    ROFL... I was honestly thinking of it for a joke But.. I held myself in check Sketch knows I'd never do that! He's got an honest request, but Dieter excluded the OT forums from searches just to keep the non-smartphone stuff from showing up in search results for members looking for answers on their phones.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/13/2011 at 11:59 PM.
  19. #19  
    The rest of the discussion has been moved to the following thread:

    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...-software.html

    If you have suggestions for web-seminar software/services for Mac's, please join in the discussion.
  20. #20  
    I want a 'verwon's babble" subforum, can we do that?
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions