1.    #1  
    IMO P|C a bit of a drag to read these days because of all the negative comments. Since nearly thread I read has been choked by negative, repetitive, off topic comments, I thought it might be nice to create a thread for people to vent about

-how long they have waited
    -how they have already left
    -how little more they can take
    -how few people are remaining
    -how if their expectations are not met soon they will have to leave
    -how frustrated they are
    -how much they blame HP or Ruby
    -how much better a better operating system is
    -etc. (did I miss any?)

Maybe moderators could just move posts in this category here to clean up other threads so they fulfill their purpose better.

I'm not trying to be rude, I want everyone to have a place to say what they want to say, I just want to keep threads on topic and there are a few people that seem to think that every thread is a place for them to express their off topic discontent. Now they they have their own thread! In fact, if this goes well, maybe they can have their own parent category!

I hope this thread is a huge success.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    If they already do it in every thread, every post, every comment everywhere on P|C, they're not gonna change to doing it on just one thread.
    It has already been done. There is actually a thread called General Pre Complaints that was made for that purpose. Complaints come so fast around here that the Mods cant keep track of ALL of them. Sad, I know. lol
    I also recently created a thread called http://forums.precentral.net/palm-ge...ts-thread.html. We have been merging all complaints and 'goodbye' threads to General Pre Complaints thread in the past (just take browse through that thread), and now will use the thread above.

I hope that answers your questions/concerns.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    If they already do it in every thread, every post, every comment everywhere on P|C, they're not gonna change to doing it on just one thread.
    True. But the magic of merging is never far away!

I can't believe some people get so nasty and bitter over a damn phone!!!
    Last edited by bevcraw; 01/05/2011 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Off topic
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Let's keep the conversation on the phones and not the members posting.
  8.    #8  
    True. But the magic of merging is never far away!
    Well, thanks for what you do and feel free to merge this thread on over
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    ahhh ... That's more like it!
    Wait this isn't the right thread .. Hiw did I get her .. 00*#$-+%

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    your just like that !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    your just like that !
    Like what?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Off-topic discontent ...no, I haven't decided over what, yet.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!