1.    #1  
    I'm not sure when this ad popped up on the front page of P|C but I just saw it today. I'm not trying to be mean or anything by this thread, but it's really more of a question..

Here is the ad below (also located on the front page of P|C):

(Up to) 70% off sounds like an amazing deal for sure! I was going to see what things they have on sale.. but really there's nothing I was interested in that was on sale.

Do people actually buy stuff from the P|C store? The prices are ridiculous. Especially on things that you can get for a fraction of the cost, for example:

http://store.precentral.net/palm-tou...2A143A5015.htm

http://store.precentral.net/palm-tou...175.htm?d=1267

I've gotten multiple touchstones for the price of that one. And that is just the dock, I got the car charger + the usb cable + the dock.

I know they probably bought them full price (full price, probably wholesale price so cheaper) but I just want to bring this up because no one will buy these items.

Wouldn't it be better to cut the costs and get SOME of the investment back before it's too late and those items are no longer usable? (i.e. the devices that need those accessories aren't even in existence)

Just a thought.
    Sprint Love
    I completely agree, why in the world would anyone buy anything from this site when you have verizonwireless.com, hp.com, amazon.com, and Radio Shack selling every single one of these accessories for small fraction of the price here. One must have to be absolutely inane to even consider buying from smartphone experts.

Here are a few things I have purchased recently, all items had free shipping.

OEM Palm Battery - $3.00 from amazon
    Palm Pixi Touchstone Cover - $3.75 from verizon
    Touchstone - $15 from verizon with generic case and car charger
    OEM Palm wall adapter with OEM usb cable - $6 from amazon
    OEM Palm car charger - $8 from radioshack

In conclusion, why are these accessories so expensive and why does anyone buy from here. To be honest I would rather have ads plastered all over the site then a ridiculously overpriced store where some moron may accidentally buy an accessory from.