Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Why are there always so many typos on precentral stories? Who writes these front page articles without proofreading them? It makes the whole community look uneducated and unrefined. Here's just the latest one (from Friday Dec. 30, posted by Dieter Bohn): "spotting a nest made for a unicorn is better evidence than merely hearing promised that a horned horse will appear in the coming months, if you catch our drift."

    This happens ALL THE TIME. Seriously guys, this kind of stuff is ridiculous. Get it together.
  2. #2  
    Um...Pssst... your title is a fragmented sentence.
  3. mk3
    mk3 is offline
    mk3's Avatar
    Posts
    575 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    #3  
    Are you assuming that Dieter is a master of the English language? I think he is German.

    Be thankful that someone takes the time to write the articles. I am.
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

    "Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  4.    #4  
    Oh dang dawg u so rite dam talkin bout i so lucky i get to listen to deez nutz all day dawg talkin bout u kno how it is... Gfy
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Um...Pssst... your title is a fragmented sentence.
    It's a thread title. How is it up there on that horse?
  6. #6  
    It's a valid observation (especially the 2010 retrospective). But even stranger is how many forum threads have misspelled words in their titles. It drives me crazy because it makes searching on thread titles so difficult.

    It's OK to take a few short cuts on grammar, but for the love of Mike, use a spell check before creating a thread. Even funnier is when the spelling error is in a signature line...

    *note, this is in no way directed at the OP. Just a general observation.
  7. #7  
    Bud.. it was a joke.. just teasing you I've got nothing to do with the articles and stuff... just a (poor) attempt at humor
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Are you assuming that Dieter is a master of the English language? I think he is German.

    Be thankful that someone takes the time to write the articles. I am.
    I don't assume he's a master of the English language. I have just realized over the course of a year and a half that he isn't even a master of grade school English.
  9.    #9  
    Also, I'm still drunk and ticked off from last night, but this thread should have been started a long, long time ago.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    Oh dang dawg u so rite dam talkin bout i so lucky i get to listen to deez nutz all day dawg talkin bout u kno how it is... Gfy
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    I don't assume he's a master of the English language. I have just realized over the course of a year and a half that he isn't even a master of grade school English.
    Offering site feedback is one thing... but please keep it polite. These guys have always been responsive to members input and very pro-active with feedback. Your point has been made and I'm sure you will hear back.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    Also, I'm still drunk and ticked off from last night, but this thread should have been started a long, long time ago.
    Word.
  12. #12  
    Point made and they will see the thread and comment/suggestions. Thank you
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/01/2011 at 02:31 PM.

Posting Permissions