1.    #1  
    Merry Christmas to one and all! Here's to a safe, wonderful Christmas and a joyous New Year to you and your families. Thank you for making this such a fun site this past year.

Right back at ya!
    you too and merry christmas everyone have a safe and happy holidays.see ya
    Merry Christmas to everyone! And I hope for you a blessed 2011.

And for me, I hope for webOS 2
    Yes. Merry Xmas to all webOS fans. (Whiners not so much)
    ditto
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    I know it's totally irrelevant to the whole subject of Palm Pre and Palm Pixi; but Merry Christmas to all, and thank you so very much for all the fantastic support and help that you, as a community, supply throughout the year! I really mean that!
    Yes, Merry Christmas to all!

(I tried to post in the Off Topic Forum but lack the prerequisite 100 posts to start a new thread)
    Merry Christmas! May it be filled with thoughts of webOS!
    In my opinion, Christmas wishes and end of year thanks are always appropriate in online communities. Marry Christmas!

--
    Bob
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Merry Christmas to all, and hopefully a Happy New Year with exciting CES news!!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced