Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I see there is a new system for comments on main-page articles. It adds the ability to uprank comments, but takes away the ability to format your thoughts into paragraphs. Every comment is now displayed as one long run-on paragraph, which reduces readability IMO. Is there a reason for this?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/22/2010 at 04:43 PM.
    The new system is horrible.

no line breaks allowed and its quite buggy, you should reverse it.
    It's not so bad
    We're working on a bunch of stuff right now, will update later =].

meanwhile, a more detailed (and please, more friendly, working on a lot of fires here) bug report would be much appreciated!
    I guess I can see why they put the thumbs up and thumbs down buttons. It'll get rid of all those random +1 comments. Maybe they should put a big "FIRST" for the first post so we dont get those stupid first comments too. lol
    I see that the main page automatically directs to the mobile site.
    suddenly my pre will only display the mobile version of precentral (m.precentral.net) instead of the full version (precentral.net). I have hit the 'view full version of this page' links - which causes the pages to appear to reload the mobile version. Any ideas how I can fix this? Thx
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/22/2010 at 04:43 PM. Reason: edited wrong post
    <thread merged> (at top)
    note: the automatic redirect is so effective that even the link for the 'full site' sends my phone back to the mobile site.

that will keep me entertained for hours, at least until my battery runs out.

we are working on this now. Unfortunately it seems that mobile devices don't accept new DNS as quickly as computers, so auto-redirect is sending you to the wrong place. Hope to have a fix soon!
    I can't get to the today posts link now !!! Geez ! I would like to view all new posts not just posts in some forums.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    thanks Dieter you rock !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    thanks Dieter you rock !
    You got a little something on your nose

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I can't get to the today posts link now !!! Geez ! I would like to view all new posts not just posts in some forums.
    Get the forums app

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    thanks for the quick reply. As long as it isn't just me, I am happy

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    we are working on this now. Unfortunately it seems that mobile devices don't accept new DNS as quickly as computers, so auto-redirect is sending you to the wrong place. Hope to have a fix soon!
    The full site link is now working for me. Good news is that my previous issue of the images not showing up seems to have been fixed!!!
    Last edited by Shadow53007; 12/22/2010 at 01:00 PM. Reason: misspelling
    The full site link is now working for me. Good news is that my previous issue of the images not showing up seems to have been fixed!!!
    Last edited by Shadow53007; 12/22/2010 at 01:11 PM.
    Can anybody see the mobile precentral? It's loads but the links is blue.. Also can we 'like' comments on mobile?
    I'm still not getting the full site but the mobile site and yes it's all blue links lol
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast