1.    #1  
    I'm just wondering why my thread So anyway how do you become a moderator? got closed?

-Thanks
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    I don't think we're allowed to publicly question the decisions of Moderators... lol
    threads get closed once nothing productive is happening, or things get heated up too much. Somebody must have decided it had run its course. I wouldn't take it to heart too much.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    threads get closed once nothing productive is happening, or things get heated up too much. Somebody must have decided it had run its course. I wouldn't take it to heart too much.
    Thanks for answering, i was just wondering why threads got closed
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    nice hockey stick lol
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    well it was most likely closed dew to the fact that your question was answered and there wasn't more on the subject to talk about lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I don't think we're allowed to publicly question the decisions of Moderators... lol
    I don't think we're allowed to publicly say we're not allowed to publicly question the decisions of Moderators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    well it was most likely closed dew to the fact that your question was answered and there wasn't more on the subject to talk about lol
    Now that you've answered his post, the question remains: will this be the next closed thread?

Wait for it.....Wait for it........Wait for it.......
    I don't think we're allowed to publicly say we're not allowed to publicly question the decisions of Moderators.
    You may be right! lol
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    Now that you've answered his post, the question remains: will this be the next closed thread?

Wait for it.....Wait for it........Wait for it.......
    I'm Waiting!
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

11.    #11  
    ShaDavis I too Ƈṁε ℉яṁ ṫɦε ℓαη∂ ḟ ṫɦε ḟḟ ṫ℘ḯ
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

Quote Originally Posted by furygoalbrtis39 View Post
    ShaDavis I too Ƈṁε ℉яṁ ṫɦε ℓαη∂ ḟ ṫɦε ḟḟ ṫ℘ḯ
    you do thats odd ?? hummmm ive never seen you there before ?? was your name rush in a previous life ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    you do thats odd ?? hummmm ive never seen you there before ?? was your name rush in a previous life ??
    What's LOOT????
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What's LOOT????
    if i tell ya i gotta kill ya !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    lol o_0

if it was rush, the avatar would change with every post
  16.    #16  
    Well it was klutch, but almost
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

[QUOTE=furygoalbrtis39;2800579]ShaDavis I too
    lol o_0

if it was rush, the avatar would change with every post
    So you're saying garretts rush?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    its sorta like this....
    Palm prē-ist.
    Ok... the correct answer was Post #3 by Sledge007. Posts will be closed if they have served their purpose and simply wander off-topic after that point (as this one is doing). (They can also be closed for a number of other reasons.)

FYI... if a member has questions about a post or thread being moved/closed/edited/etc... please PM a Moderator to and ask your questions instead of creating a thread. We will be more than happy to answer questions. Thanks!

<<closed>>