Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    looks like a good name change, if thats whats going to happen. The Pre is off the market so a name change was inevitable. Will this new site be all HP webOS news or all HP news?
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    indeed, it does...
    I don't like it.

Should be webOS something.
    Verrrrry Interestink... Reference may be beyond some ages in here. LOL (Google "laugh in show")

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Verrrrry Interestink... Reference may be beyond some ages in here. LOL (Google "laugh in show")

but stupid. ;-)

I LOVED Laugh In.
    Hmm. I actually kinda like the name....

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    You should see what happens when you enter HPCentral.net
    unless the plan to start covering printers, cameras, and laptops, I woildnt think they would want to do that.
    Don't forget toasters!

Maybe they should see if they can purchase PalmCentral from one of the people that have the primary 3 extensions. Or go for one of the new extensions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    thats even more interesting than the OP!!! sorry :/
    Really? hmm.

Or is it just that the bright people here know that HP and Palm are now synonymous?

I also have heard that the pre/pixi lines will continue as Palm branded and Palm will remain somewhat independent.
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    I think phones will carry that brand, but heaven help us if they keep using Pre or Pixi names for specific models names.

That's why GM never came out with a Corvair II
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 12/09/2010 at 05:54 PM.
    I'll bet that lots of members send this to Dieter as a page 1 tip..
    don't read into it, folks. We have a lot of domains we're considering and this just happens to be one of those "just in case" ideas.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    well, that's that. k - bye...
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    OMG!

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    But i wanna geek out over phones, not printers! D=
    Australian Apple fan
    Wannabe webOS developer, Multimedia designer & UI designer

I have some app ideas, but really need to get a better handle of how this jscript stuff works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    don't read into it, folks. We have a lot of domains we're considering and this just happens to be one of those "just in case" ideas.
    Palm, please take notes from Dieter.... THIS is how you deal with rumor and false assumptions before the natives go crazy....
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 12/09/2010 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post

Not only do I remember "Laugh In" and Arte Johnson, but I remember than it replaced "The Man from UNCLE." But I'm old.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    looks like a good name change, if thats whats going to happen. The Pre is off the market so a name change was inevitable. Will this new site be all HP webOS news or all HP news?
    The pre is still on the market???
    Pre2 is still a Pre
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast