Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Not only do I remember "Laugh In" and Arte Johnson, but I remember than it replaced "The Man from UNCLE." But I'm old.
    I think about that every time I see Robert Vaughn doing TV commercials for a law firm. His career seems to have cooled off just a bit.
    when dieter posts something in the forums, all is well..
    A few ideas:

Toastercentral.com. DieterBobbleHead.com. CMONALREADYANNOUNCESOMETHINGHP.com. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    after last night's podcast, it should be dietercantdance.com
    HPCentral.com is also for sale through Sedo...
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    It seems to me that cell and smartphone users are too worried about being cutting edge. Im very satisfied with Pre and watching the rest of the phone world clawing for the latest gimmicks. Now Pres are a great bargain , new or used on Ebay,CL . We know the operating system is good , and handles my business tasks. Dont need 100,000 apps. Dont need tv on phone. I just bought a 9 year old Sony XBR 1080 36" for $100. It was $2700. new. Less electricity than a plasma better blacks and better sound than most new tvs , but it weighs 240# I dont need 3d either. Be grateful for what you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by mickykitsune View Post
    But i wanna geek out over phones, not printers! D=
    And soon Tabs.and.Pads. Then mp3players. Then printers, watches, tv's. And hopefully a windows webOS program for pc's would be very cool. I can't wait to have a fridge with webOS. HP needs to make adeal with Bosch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    And soon Tabs.and.Pads. Then mp3players. Then printers, watches, tv's. And hopefully a windows webOS program for pc's would be very cool. I can't wait to have a fridge with webOS. HP needs to make adeal with Bosch.
    Why would they make a deal... I want an HP fridge! (actually, now that you mention it, it would be kinda cool... it [and my HP pantry] could monitor inventory and alert me when I run out of stuff or tell me what to eat for lunch, etc.)
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Viridian Dynamics should've bought Palm
    Now that the thread has wandered WAY off-topic, I believe the subject has been well covered.

<<closed>>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12