Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    ^^ From the opening post.

Also being a Homebrew developer puts you beyond the realm of post count icons.

If you want to see the list of members sorted by post count:

Click Community > Members > Posts.
    No it does not: look at the author of this post http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2785929 (he is a homebrew dev, official dev, and has the icons)
    Last edited by Arthur Thornton; 12/08/2010 at 11:40 AM.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    I feel important now!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    I'm glad this finally got implemented. I was pushing for this change a while ago lol. I wish the post count curve was more strict since the icons used to symbolize an incredibly active/long-term member. I also think the post count icons should be above the status (developer, supporter, etc). The status icons could use a better format.

Just throwing some criticism.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    We should upgrade to...vBvBvB $4$?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    We should upgrade to...vBvBvB $4$?
    That might cause more headache than necessary. Things will break and I'm sure Smartphone Experts doesn't want to deal with that.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Resurrecting this thread instead of starting a new one.. Everybody remember Dieter?!

Anyway... I dig the new homebrew supporter badges with the little cardstack. Props P|C!

And big props to the community who just raised over $16,000 for WebOS Internals!

And big props to WebOS Internals for being so WebOS Internals-y!

Anybody know what one had to contribute to be a Top Supporter with the Palm orange? Is it carryover from the first go 'round back in the day? A big donation this time around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    Anybody know what one had to contribute to be a Top Supporter with the Palm orange? Is it carryover from the first go 'round back in the day? A big donation this time around?
    If you look at the first post of the Web-A-Thon, and post #484 it is explained as the following:

Badges awarded:
    Donations over $30 =
    Donations over $75 =

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    If you look at the first post of the Web-A-Thon, and post #484 it is explained as the following:

Badges awarded:
    Donations over $30 =
    Donations over $75 =

D'oh! I was just coming back here (from post 1 over there) to edit my post! Ha! Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12