Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    doesnt include OT section


    also Find all posts as well doesnt include OT in the results

    why not???
  2. #2  
    I noticed that this started not too long ago. A Mod said they would look into it but I haven't heard anything back yet...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    doesnt include OT section


    also Find all posts as well doesnt include OT in the results

    why not???
    Yeah, I wanted to put the link to your ctrl+v thread in my "green-eyed" thread, but I couldn't find it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Yeah, I wanted to put the link to your ctrl+v thread in my "green-eyed" thread, but I couldn't find it.
    it took me forever to find it last time when i resurrected it....



    EDIT:
    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...ng-thread.html
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    it took me forever to find it last time when i resurrected it....



    EDIT:
    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...ng-thread.html

    Thanks!

Posting Permissions