Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    still here and still lovin my pre
    PAAAAAAAAAAAAALM!!! I mean HPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!
  3. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    2 pre's and a new pixi (all minus)
    Still waiting for new hardware, but like post earlier I waited with my 700p for 2+ years for the pre what's a few more months?
    Members list says 87,154 members have profiles in precentral .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Sprint pre plus and a pixi represent!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Still here but I have a data connected "other" phone and my beloved Pre is on WiFi. My wife still loves her pre and I just did a couple of patches for her. Still patching away. By the way, a certain forum I went to is not as engaging as PreCentral. I feel like the new lad in a new school everyone hates (lol)

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    Of course I'm still here. You don't expect me to start drinking that iPhone or Android Kool-Aid do you? I'm waiting for HP/Palm to realese the new "Super Device". Pallllmmmm!!!!! Where's my Pre 2!!!!!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I'm new here and plan on staying
    Still here. Moved to an Evo but didn't have the heart to sell the Pre. Still use it from time to time.
    I won't leave until my original palm pre gives up on me..all systems are a ok still...
    Still here, patiently waiting.
    Yep, my VZ Pre+, me, and 18 patches are very happy. Lurking in weeds to see the Pre2.
    have you all donated to the fubdraiser to help get preware and uberkernel (et al) ported to webOS 2.0?

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ture-devi.html
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Still rockin'
  15. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Ping
    Yo-Yo! Still here, month 10 with my (3rd) Pre and month 9 here @ Pre|Central. Not planning on going anywhere soon (except maybe crazy)
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    I'm still here, still own a Pre and still trying to sell my app. (Towards that end I've submitted a free, trial version which is pending approval).

I'm also working on porting the app to Windows Phone 7 (which is also an excellent OS).

Beyond that I'm trying to decide if I want to port it to other devices (primarily Android since I don't own a Mac), or if I'd be better off moving on to the next app I plan to make which will be a gameshow/quiz style app. Decisions, decisions.

I hope HP has some super-cool-awesome-amazing hardware coming out soon. I really like WebOS. Not thrilled with the number of Palm luminaries who have left post buy-out, but some people don't like working for large companies.

I don't check in here as frequently as I once did, but I still check in.
    Original science fiction, fantasy and comics for WebOS - Galactic Beacon: Volume 1
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Still Here. Posting with my Pre
    Good thread.

I moved on to an EVO w/ Android 5-6months ago...

Still a Palm loyalist, so waiting on a Palm device with a bigger screen to come back.

In the mean time, really enjoying the Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Yo-Yo! Still here, month 10 with my (3rd) Pre and month 9 here @ Pre|Central. Not planning on going anywhere soon (except maybe crazy)
    You can't go where you already are!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast