1.    #1  
    We had some unscheduled downtime the morning of Saturday, Nov 6th. It was a necessary thing but we made some database upgrades that should help significantly with speed - although it may have introduced some bugs. We did have a bug where editing the first post in a thread returned an error, but that should be quashed.

Anyhow, if you see something acting incorrectly, please post about it here.
  2. Vij
    Global Posts
    274 Global Posts
    Awesome - thanks!

And I thought you guys might be working on a series of new hardware articles... :-)
    Dieter,

More issues: http://forums.precentral.net/treocen...c-servers.html

Also, pogeypre reported enjoying the double post.
    I've been having a search issue lately. I periodically will search for the term "remix" to keep track of discussions of my app in other threads that I don't usually visit since sometimes people ask for help in those threads. A few days ago I ran the search and several of the more recent posts that matched the search term were missing. Now anytime I search for it, it only shows posts from 11/6 and prior. However I know there have been other later posts with the word "remix" in it.

I also tried this with the term "music" and am experiencing the same issue.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    I've been having a search issue lately. I periodically will search for the term "remix" to keep track of discussions of my app in other threads that I don't usually visit since sometimes people ask for help in those threads. A few days ago I ran the search and several of the more recent posts that matched the search term were missing. Now anytime I search for it, it only shows posts from 11/6 and prior. However I know there have been other later posts with the word "remix" in it.

I also tried this with the term "music" and am experiencing the same issue.
    We probably won't be able to fix this. In order to keep the system from locking up, we had to switch over to a more efficient search engine. Going forward, it should catch everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    We probably won't be able to fix this. In order to keep the system from locking up, we had to switch over to a more efficient search engine. Going forward, it should catch everything.
    The posts in this thread (my original one and your response) are now showing up in the search results; however another post from today mentioning the term "remix" in my homebrew thread is not coming up in the search results. This is the post: http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post2756360
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Lots of double posts have been happening, for no apparent reason.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    seems like all the posts are now from one user named "dbdoinit". Is this a bug, err, feature?
    I see pandas.
    a users signature doesn't show up on a post when the post is from the mobile website, atleast not mine. I kno they won't show in mobile website, but I mean the signature doesn't get posted into the regular forums. Don't think it's a bug, but what wondering if that could happen.