Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    As an AT&T Pre Plus owner, when I can scan the titles of the boards I see a "GSM Pre" board listed, but the carriers listed in the description make the board sound as if it is a European board only (pasted below).

"Discuss issues unique to the GSM version of the Palm Pre. Discuss the O2 Palm Pre, Movistar Palm Pre, etc."

I see a lot of AT&T Pre+ posts in the General Pre area which seems to be populated mostly by CDMA original Sprint Pre owners (and VZW Pre+).

Perhaps including "AT&T" in the description of the board would direct more posts to the GSM board, and gain more focus...?

WyreNut
    Pre2/3/TouchPad, and TouchDroid user.
    Many of the posts in this thread concern European GSM phones that have been unlocked and used all over the world.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Many of the posts in this thread concern European GSM phones that have been unlocked and used all over the world.
    Exactly my point! Although one of the stickies is directed at AT&T users in the GSM Pre board, most are posting in the "Palm Pre" board.

I just feel there would be less confusion in the general "Palm Pre" forum if more AT&T users saw this beneath the description for "GSM Pre":

"Discuss issues unique to the GSM version of the Palm Pre. Discuss the AT&T, O2, Movistar, (and other GSM carriers) Palm Pre/Pre Plus, etc."

WyreNut
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Thanks for implementing my suggestion! I feel this will help focus support for AT&T users and cause less "confusion" in the General Pre board.

WyreNut