Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Can we possibly create one thread to merge all complaints/vents about the Pre 2 together? Seem to be a lot of flamers raising the same inane observations over and over and over again, but in separate threads. It's fine if some people don't like it, but having one central thread for them to hang out will create less clutter. I'm mainly interested in coming to the forum to catch any tips/leaks/news about the Pre 2, not to read about yet another person who doesn't like the screen size. Just a thought...
  2. #2  
    Also do the same for all the threads about what some sprint rep told them about getting the palm pre 2.
  3. #3  
    +1 OP

    maybe one more for people that are never happy so they can complain about everything.
  4. #4  
    And one for people suggesting more forums? (just teasing!)

    Until some layout changes are made (if any) in the boards, please be sure to hit the "report" button if you see the same person posting trolling/complaining/flaming threads over and over in different threads. If you see them, let us know Thanks all!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/30/2010 at 01:57 PM.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Can we possibly create one thread to merge all complaints/vents about the Pre 2 together? Seem to be a lot of flamers raising the same inane observations over and over and over again, but in separate threads. It's fine if some people don't like it, but having one central thread for them to hang out will create less clutter. I'm mainly interested in coming to the forum to catch any tips/leaks/news about the Pre 2, not to read about yet another person who doesn't like the screen size. Just a thought...
    Thank you!!! Makes you not want to visit Precentral until after CES....geee.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    Thank you!!! Makes you not want to visit Precentral until after CES....geee.
    Believe me, it will be worse after CES. It was pretty crazy around here in January 2009.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Believe me, it will be worse after CES. It was pretty crazy around here in January 2009.
    I promise to keep on my best behavior...
  8. #8  
    yeah, totally agree with yankboy!
    I too come to hear new info about webOS 2.0, tips, news, and rumors or real info about new or upcoming devices and software updates. It really annoys to see so many critics, makes me wonder what these people are doing on precentral anyways. I don't go to iphone or blackberry or android websites. Ok, we know palm has made mistakes. Duh. They got bought out by a company, hp. Things are clearly changing, whether it's for the better or worse, NO ONE knows. But it's an exciting time, kinda like the beginning of a baseball or football season.
  9. #9  
    How can they even waste their time and ours by releasing a phone with the same design and screen-size a year and a half later? SO STUPID!!



    WHAT IDIOTS!!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    How can they even waste their time and ours by releasing a phone with the same design and screen-size a year and a half later? SO STUPID!!



    WHAT IDIOTS!!
    Just to prove that a complaint thread is needed....
  11. #11  
    I don't have any complaints about the release of the palm pre 2. This phone is awesome... I'm looking forward to actually own one sometime sooooon.

Posting Permissions