Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ...So much that I almost got fired.. Lol. The first place to check in the morning, and the last to sign off from. What would I do without Precentral... I don't even want to think about it. How do you feel about this website?
    One stop shopping for everything I need to know about Pre!
    Well, I haven't gotten into an accident yet due to this site so that's a good thing Most of my daytime use is via the mobile app, I have lots of intermittent free time blocks during the day, I find myself here instead of using the countless apps(not true 150-ish) I have, or over in Preware although that is slowing down. Lots of good info, good people, a few rotten apples (haha) but they smash good when I throw them at the wall
    apparently..too much. A good way to pass the day
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    ...So much that I almost got fired.. Lol. The first place to check in the morning, and the last to sign off from. What would I do without Precentral... I don't even want to think about it. How do you feel about this website?
    That happened to me when I was temping in an office back in '01. Solution: go work for the company
    where do I apply?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    That happened to me when I was temping in an office back in '01. Solution: go work for the company
    Lol.. Dieter watch the influx of applicants come now.. Explain the pay

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    So much that I havent had the a WebOS device in over 4 months and still check back every day.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Lol, I'm thinking about it. ( You guys keep on doing a good job)
    it's the reason why i bought a pre+. otherwise i would of done the sensible thing and bought the htc incredible, like my wife and daughter did. but then i would have no real reason to visit this site.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    it's the reason why i bought a pre+. otherwise i would of done the sensible thing and bought the htc incredible, like my wife and daughter did. but then i would have no real reason to visit this site.
    I'm happy to say - you've choose wisely.
    Yeah, I spend too much time on here when I really should be working. Its a drug.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Yeah, I spend too much time on here when I really should be working. Its a drug.
    No doubt... I wonder if there is an antidote for this addiction. 'LoL.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    No doubt... I wonder if there is an antidote for this addiction. 'LoL.
    Disconnect the internet. lol
    is there an rss feed for the new posts page?
    Quite a lot (as demonstrated by the amount of time I spend here), but it is tested sometimes by the whiners.
    I check-in everyday and check the last posts to see if there is something interesting for me.

Have a good day

Alain
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
  18.    #18  
    Pre|Central Forums once you read it > you can't stop.
    I love this site so much! This site taught me everything about my phone, and has kept me with it because of all the tremendous support!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    for those who love precentral.net, there is a great app called 'precentralnews' to view the contents of this site. a review of the app can be found here:

Get Latest News with Pre|Central App for WebOS - AppScout
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast