When a man loves a
    Can't keep his mind on nothing else
    He'll trade the world
    For the good thing he's found
    If she's bad he can't see it
    She can do no wrong
    Turn his back on his best friend
    If he put her down
    Hi - I'm Jim, and I'm a PreCentral addict.
    My sobriety date is.... wait, I have no sobriety.....
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    This forum is so addicting that even the people who switch to another platform never leave.
    Those are just Android bots...
    None of it is real.
    I knew I should have taken the Blue pill.
    Good people here

Sent using taptalk.
    You shouldn't have followed the white rabbit...
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    This forum is so addicting that even the people who switch to another platform never leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    You disagree? Have you looked at Cross-Platform lately? And I believe you're in that group too? lol
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    dbd is in that group but as a forum ringleader we expect him to stay around for the cameraderi

The others just can't stand it on their own boards because they aren't fun like PC where everyone is family
    Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    dbd is in that group but as a forum ringleader we expect him to stay around for the cameraderi

The others just can't stand it on their own boards because they aren't fun like PC where everyone is family
    Cousin dj!!! I knew I recognized you!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Now for just 3 easy payments of $39.95 (plus shipping, handling, applicable sales tax, any fees we damn well feel like adding on, your arm, leg and the blood of your first born) you too can join our 12-step program for recovering P|C addicts.

Money back guarantee. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with out program, return it for a full refund. (Only valid with proper documentation, which includes your mother's aunt's sister's niece's maiden name, full financial statements for every year of your life and those of your great, great, great great, ad infinitum, grandparent's lives, as well as the receipt we never sent you.)
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    ummm.......... Hi
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12