1.    #1  
    Why "To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have x posts." I can possibly see a reason to keep people from posting pics and/or links when they are brand new, but why not allow seeing them? One poster had several links in his sig, which were very useful FAQs.

Dan

P.S. don't tell anyone, but I was able to see the links and images by viewing the poster's Public Profile
    Sharp YO-370 -> HP 200LX -> Palm m125 -> Palm Treo 680 -> Pre 2

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein
    Hahaha!
    it helps prevent spamming in the forums.
    one more post and you're in ... it's that easy
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    in here?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Guess now's as good as ever to start posting...
    Posts in this section, marketplace and off-topic do not count towards your post total.
  8.    #8  
    Yay, I made it! I feel so special! So, does something else happen when I get to 100 posts? Like maybe a new life or ship or something like that?

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by gaudenti View Post
    Yay, I made it! I feel so special! So, does something else happen when I get to 100 posts? Like maybe a new life or ship or something like that?
    When you get to 1000 posts, you get a little cellphone by your name lol. You get one more for every thousand posts after that too. The max you get is five though.

I have four little cellphones... that means I've spent way too much time here at P|C haha
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Posts in this section, marketplace and off-topic do not count towards your post total.
    I know you didn't ask me, but if you asked me....that's a stupid rule
    And that rule is to just keep people from posting garbage to get their post count up.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I know you didn't ask me, but if you asked me....that's a stupid rule
    if they counted OT posts, dbd would be at 100,000 and it would break the counter.

just sayin'
    I understand, but really, post count....could mean 1 of 2 things, a) they know a lot, b)they don't know a lot and ask a lot of questions fairly irrellevant for me most of the time.....oh how I wish I had a cell phone beside my name
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if they counted OT posts, dbd would be at 100,000 and it would break the counter.

just sayin'
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    When you get to 1000 posts, you get a little cellphone by your name lol. You get one more for every thousand posts after that too. The max you get is five though.

I have four little cellphones... that means I've spent way too much time here at P|C haha
    Hahaha! You and me both!
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hahaha! You and me both!
    Yea, but your join date is Jan 07, mine is June 09 lol. You're not as bad as me haha
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Glad to see you made it.. Now welcome to your addiction and the webos community. ^_^

Best regards,
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Glad to see you made it.. Now welcome to your addiction and the webos community. ^_^
    Thanks! Actually, the real addiction begins when I get a Pre 2!

Thanks! Actually, the real addiction begins when I get a Pre 2!
    Ha,ha... I feel you on that one.

until then > let the fun begins.

cheers¥