Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I know this may be a little ahead of the times but HPalm will be coming out with new devices soon and as much as i would love it, i doubt they will all be called the Pre.

i am on several other forum and news sites and this one is by far one of the better ones for complete up to date news, forum members in general, and tips for our beloved OS.

with that said i would hate to see another group of guys/gals create a webpage and for the developers of this one not be on top like they are now. Where they diverse to be.

so what is the new webpage going to be called? what do you have in store for us? Android central has a different forum for every phone. so i can only assume you will too with the addition of the tables and printers and what ever else they come up with.

i searched and (pm me for the name) entral.net is available.

thank you for all you all do and i look forward to being with you all as long as your a part of this great site.

P.S. if this should of been in future palm devices please fill free to move it
    Last edited by Buzzard Jr; 10/20/2010 at 07:41 PM.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    HP|Central.net
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Cloud|Printing.net
    webOS|Central
    I believe they've had this covered for a while. But cool to see what names you guys come up with for it

WeWantMore|Central
    WheresFlashBeen|Central
  6.    #6  
    I'm rooting for HPWebOS central
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    webOScentral.com
    if they rename it at all... I vote for webOScentral too
    +1 for weboscentral
    weboscentral = taken
  11.    #11  
    yea, i just checked that as well. maybe weboscentral.us?

or hpweboscentral.net is open
    Pre be with you.

webOS|central
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    WeBOSS|Central
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    weboscentral.com was purchased on Dec 31, 2008 by INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE, Is that the precentral people?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    weboscentral.com was purchased on Dec 31, 2008 by INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE, Is that the precentral people?
    Does it match who purchased other sites?
    How about hpalm.com/net/org/whatever? lol
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Does it match who purchased other sites?
    Good question, and no. Smartphone Experts owns PreCentral.net.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I think we're good with Precentral for another year, until the Pre 2 reaches it's eol.

Hopefully by then we can get weboscentral
    Dieter already stated that he really DISliked weboscentral so...

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I think precentral.net has some life in it as well, but assuming things go well, there will likely need to be a name change, and webos"something".com seems best to me. Question, what is the "something"?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast