Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Device names may change, but I'm assuming that the OS name (webOS) will be a bit longer lasting.... at least I hope.

Therefore I would vote for webOS being somewhere in the name.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I think both wos.net and woscentral.net are available.

allways wondered y they named it after the phone
  3.    #23  
    i only really see precentral being good for about 6-8 months, and i say that because i am hoping new devices will be brought to market by then. it would be great if they were the Pre 3 the Pre 3.5 the Pre 4 but i doubt this will be so, but then again apple has been doing well with this type of naming.

i am simply wanting to keep the group of people who run this whole show here to stay on top where they belong and not have some other group muck things up with a crappy site.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    webOSsmartdevices.com
    webOScomputing.com
    webOS-synergy.com
  5.    #25  
    those are creative names and would work well. the first one hits the hardest.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    .com
    Webos|Central
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12