1.    #1  
    well...i guess im just completely stupid..but i cant figure out how to apply a pic to my account lol...also couldnt decide which forum this should go under...lol ill get the hang of it
    Welcome!

1. Click 'User CP' (It's in the top left area of the page)
    2. Under 'Settings & Options', click 'Edit Avatar'
    3. You can either enter a image URL or upload a pic from your PC.
    4. Click the 'Save Changes' button.
    5. Done!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Hi kee_ellis_09, and Welcome to the P|C forums!

You can apply a picture to your account by doing clicking on the "User CP" link in the top bar, and then clicking on "Edit Avatar" on the left column. There are certain privileges for accounts that cannot be accessed until you have a post count of over 10 (legitimate posts). This may be one of those, but I'm not sure.

Welcome to P|C, webOS, and your new addictions!
    Welcome to PreCentral! This should help you with the forums. http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ted-guide.html
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5.    #5  
    thank you all for your help lol...although it wasnt that difficult...just feel more stupid now lol
    "I get by with a little help from my friends, get high with a little help from my friends."
    -The Beatles

My Device History

Went a year without a Palm and had to go back lol
    Quote Originally Posted by kee_ellis_09 View Post
    thank you all for your help lol...although it wasnt that difficult...just feel more stupid now lol
    Bahh... no reason for that! Take a look in our Palm Pre Tips, Information, and Resources forum and you will find lots of goodies to help you make your experience both here at P|C, and with your webOS device very enjoyable!
    Welcome, kee.
    It is verrry interesting to have you here...ve vill be vatching you!
    I have like 600 posts, but still can't start a thread in any category... Can I be granted that? Thanks
    patrick,

You can't create a thread at all? Even in a Pre forum? PM me if you are still having issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    patrick,

You can't create a thread at all? Even in a Pre forum? PM me if you are still having issues.
    Not to threadjack.. Got yiur pm and will do

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    I don't have 600 posts, but I have more than the guy who started this thread. When I did try to start a thread, it said I needed 100 posts before I could start one.

What's up with that?
    What forum did you try that in? If you try to start a thread in Off-Topic, 100 posts is the requirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    What forum did you try that in? If you try to start a thread in Off-Topic, 100 posts is the requirement.
    Oh, OK. I don't remember the topic, it was like a week or so ago I tried to do it. It probably was off topic. Thanks
    N N NNNNNNNNNewman, what to do... ?

I have trouble NOT starting a thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post

lol

@newman, depends on the forum category I think idk. I'll pm you if I try again somewhere that it won't let me.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post

now that's funny,lol,,,,welcome kee,great bunch of people in these forums.
    welcome to the wild world of Precentral.net