1.    #1  
    I think it's one of the most interesting areas of the forums (obviously ) and i think there are some good threads that would've lasted longer if we had more than the alloted (relatively miniscule) two pages.

It's a refuge from all the talk about Pre this and Pre that.

It's a place where we can have a talk about issues that affect our daily, personal lives; adult concerns.

It's also a place to fight for Special PMs.

Thanks to anybody that agrees with my mini-speech and no thanks to anybody that doesn't agree with it.

I totally agree. We need more off topic discussion, because sometime that's the only thing to put a smile on my face. There are a lot of forum members who are capable of helping others with their problems/issues. Sometime your help even goes unnoticed, or you get penalize for it.
    You already have way more than 2 pages of Off Topic... it's called "the rest of the Internet".
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    You already have way more than 2 pages of Off Topic... it's called "the rest of the Internet".
    But you guys are like family, i feel like i really know everybody here, lol.
    Awww... I think I feel a single tear ready to fall down my cheek...

hahaha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  6.    #6  
    lol
    You do realize that you can change the "From The" display options to something more than "Last Week", right? You can then go Off Topic all the way "back to the beginning".
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    You do realize that you can change the "From The" display options to something more than "Last Week", right? You can then go Off Topic all the way "back to the beginning".
    Hmm, i've gotta chk that out. I'm usually on the mobile side, but the preferences should carry over, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I was thinking the same thing :-) However I didn't want to tell dbd because his wife and kids would never see him again.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    I was thinking the same thing :-) However I didn't want to tell dbd because his wife and kids would never see him again.
    Hahahaha.... My wife thinks that i'm always texting some other woman, lol.
  11.    #11  
    Muhahahahah........

I set it to go back to the past 100 days, muhahaha!

Thank you, Toby.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 09/11/2010 at 06:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbdoinit View Post
    Muhahahahah........

I set it to go back to the past 100 days, muhahaha!

Thank you, Toby.
    De rien.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...