Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So I need to post 10x so I can see links.... unfair...
    it keeps out the spammers. I'm sure you can find 10 things to say or questions to ask.
    thems is the rules, it encourages people to be active in the community and reduces spam.

Be aware that while i get what you are after here, you can be banned for creating SPAM posts such as this. If you have a question or need help in some area just ask. we are all willing to help.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    It's not that hard to post 10 things.
    how is it unfair if everyone else has to do it?
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    how is this a spam post ?

Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    thems is the rules, it encourages people to be active in the community and reduces spam.

Be aware that while i get what you are after here, you can be banned for creating SPAM posts such as this. If you have a question or need help in some area just ask. we are all willing to help.
    A SPAM post/thread is a general term for a post/thread that is off topic and/or doesn't meaningfully contribute to the thread or forum.

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  8.    #8  
    i understand the spam thing, and I meant not just unfair to me, and I need to create some posts don't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by shmutt1980 View Post
    i understand the spam thing, and I meant not just unfair to me, and I need to create some posts don't I?
    No offense, but a little extra grammar is needed here. Sorry. It's a big of a pet-peeve of mine. My dad is a english teacher.
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    You bet. We want you to post, lots. Post when you have a question to ask, thanks to give, can help another member out or have something meaningful to add to a Thread. 10 posts will come quickly enough.

As has been mentioned above this restriction is necessary to combat the posting of links to malicious/dirty/scam websites from forum spammers.

Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothCriminal View Post
    No offense, but a little extra grammar is needed here. Sorry, it's a bit of a pet-peeve of mine. My dad is an English teacher.
    I fixed it for you so your dad won't see your mistakes
    What links are you looking for? What are you looking to do?

Pip
    Eight more to go we'll help you get there.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    I fixed it for you so your dad won't see your mistakes

Classic!
    shmutt1980...PM me and let me know what info your looking for and unable to access.

Thanks
    RyleyinSTL
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Unfortunately, posts in the "Other Forums" (including this one) do no count toward the 10.
  17.    #17  
    I was looking to access the WebOS Quick Install link. won't appear until I hit 10, but thats ok, enjoying the race!
    Google "WebOS Quick Install" and click the first link.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I agree, any questions I have are typically already answered here somewhere. Re-posting the same questions others have asked instead of searching for the answers posted is a waste.
    Quote Originally Posted by qtpie74pcs View Post
    I agree, any questions I have are typically already answered here somewhere. Re-posting the same questions others have asked instead of searching for the answers posted is a waste.
    Thanks qtpie74pcs,

We are looking into this right now. Thank you for voicing your concern as feedback from members always helps us out with these kinds of items.

Thanks!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast