Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 92
  1.    #1  
    I've been having a problem loading precentral from my pre and my wife's pixi. I have tried evdo and wifi on my pre, and of course just evdo on my wife's pixi and the page won't load. It will load about 90%, only showing background no text content, and then i will get a gray screen with the loading circle (like when you first click on a video) and then it will start to reload the page. It does this in an endless cycle.

    I've done reboots, and battery pulls, but nothing seems to help. I can load other pages like androidcentral so it seems to be unique to precentral.

    Anyone else experiencing this, or have any ideas as to what might be causing this?
  2. tequilapr's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    #2  
    I have the same problem!!!
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KJBlauw View Post
    I've been having a problem loading precentral from my pre and my wife's pixi. I have tried evdo and wifi on my pre, and of course just evdo on my wife's pixi and the page won't load. It will load about 90%, only showing background no text content, and then i will get a gray screen with the loading circle (like when you first click on a video) and then it will start to reload the page. It does this in an endless cycle.

    I've done reboots, and battery pulls, but nothing seems to help. I can load other pages like androidcentral so it seems to be unique to precentral.

    Anyone else experiencing this, or have any ideas as to what might be causing this?
    Have you tried running webos utility repair on the device.
  4.    #4  
    My assumption is that it is a problem with the webpage, not the pre, but I can't be sure of this unless if more people are having this problem. Can anyone chime is that ISN'T having this problem?

    Tequilapr, what network are you on, and are you on a pre plus or original pre?
  5. tequilapr's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    #5  
    I have a original pre with sprint.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Have you tried running webos utility repair on the device.
    I haven't done anything yet because I want to see if others are having the same issue. I was going to do a full doctor until I tested it out with my wifes basically stock pixi and ended up with the same thing.

    Is that in preware?
    Last edited by KJBlauw; 07/16/2010 at 07:00 PM.
  7. #7  
    I have the same problem as of today too, it just continually reloads. Sprint Pre.
  8. #8  
    same issue here both pre n pixi
    Ivan's Themes main thread

    Oklahoma Sooner theme

    If you would like to because you like my work or you just want to buy me a drink I would really appreciate it.
  9. #9  
    Same....i was on my desktop the other day on Chrome and I got a message saying there was a "Script still running continue running?" not sure if this might have anything to do with this or not.
  10. #10  
    same issue here
  11. #11  
    Before you doctor, several members have reported problems with Sprint internet access yesterday and today. Problems reported in Northeast and Midwest.

    http://forums.precentral.net/cdma-no...ml#post2556724
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Before you doctor, several members have reported problems with Sprint internet access yesterday and today. Problems reported in Northeast and Midwest.

    http://forums.precentral.net/cdma-no...ml#post2556724

    This is happening for me over wifi though, just saying
  13.    #13  
    I think thats enough to say that something is different with precentral that is causing it to not load up all the way. HOPEFULLY this means that it will just clear itself up.
  14. Mikewardo's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #14  
    same here, won't load, I can access the internet though, and I can access precentral from my desktop. Maybe apple is trying to get back at us with the superior products
  15. #15  
    same issue..
  16. #16  
    I reported it as a "site issue" via the tips button on the homepage
  17.    #17  
    I'm thinking that it might have something to do with one of the last few articles they posted. I'm pretty sure that I was able to load the page earlier today.

    I just don't know enough about these things to know what else it could be.
  18. #18  
    Im having the same problem too. Glad I'm not the only one.
  19. #19  
    I'm having the same issue. You can use the mobile site or Treocentral.com in the meantime.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  20. #20  
    I have loaded pre|central (mobile site) from my web browser and viewed the first 3 articles then loaded the pre|central app and the unofficial pre|central app with no problem. I have a palm pre plus.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions