Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I still like 'handjob'. It's palm, and it feels good, man.
    : (){:|:&};:
  2.    #22  
    [QUOTE=Workerb33;2545068]When you say "our site" does that mean you are one of the owners of Smartphone Experts?

Either way, you will find LOTS of discussion on this topic already underway here:

[url]

Please refer to post #6.

When I started this thread it didn't find anything related based on the title so here we go again!
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Keep the name. Pre is the device that made Palm what it is now. It's what turned the company around. It may not be here in the future. But the Pre will be remembered forever..
    Actually Pilot and Treo are the names that made is what it was and is. I hate the name Pre (and Pixi is even worse).

Pre-what? Pre-production? Pre-historic? They need to get a new name for the phone. I don't care what they call the site...

http://forums.precentral.net/treocen...oscentral.html
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by magistus View Post
    How about BetterThanADroidCentral.com
    ding, ding, ding!!!! we have a winner!

Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    Of course when I say "our", I am referring to a place where I belong, not a claim of ownership. In that regard, you would own it then, Mr. 1600+ posts....
    ok
    i think sticking to next-big-device-name-central.net is probably the easiest way to go and just continue to link them in? it will be tough though, as precentral is clearly way the heck up there on the google machine hit list for palm pre, and i'm sure they want to keep it that way.

ultimately though it will have to be in response to what hp and palm do. if hp and palm roll out a differently named device on each carrier, its going to get unwieldy, at which point palmcentral or hpcentral or hpalmcentral or weboscentral or, well thankfully i don't have to worry about it. have fun Deiter,
    There are four lights.
    or how about crackpalm.com/.net or webosexperts.com/.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    or how about crackpalm.com/.net or webosexperts.com/.net
    ding ding ding, we have a new winner!!!

Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Keep the name. Pre is the device that made Palm what it is now. It's what turned the company around. It may not be here in the future. But the Pre will be remembered forever..
    Err... Not. I think that honor goes to the PalmPilot.

And as to turning the company around, all it did was make the company more marketable so that it could be sold off (yet again).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12